Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That are lovely....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

well im in the libro looking out over the lake. Its warm in here and its raining outside. Its a lovely sight really. Made all the lovelier by the fact that if i look down im staring at a ****ing philosophy essay i cant do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭stolenwine

tintinr35 wrote:
    how i want to kill people that play ultimate frisbe, its a thought that enters my head at least once a day

I'm sure it'll become an olympic sport at the same time latin american dancing becomes one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

There's nothing lovely about UCD. Seriously.
    well the question was:

What do ye in ucd think is lovely?

not,

What do ye think is lovely in ucd?

i'm confused

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There is a special offer on Optrex at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Today the wind blew the cherry blossoms off the trees so that while I was walking down the concourse I got caught in a cherry blossom storm.
    It was entirely lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

The chick with the moustache who drives the ride-on lawnmower round Merville, Roebuck and Quinn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Pepe?

Advertisement