Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last minute sale bargain on Bronx shoes

• 19-04-2007 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭

Just bought a pair of over the knee bronx leather boots for €98 is this a good deal?
    I know bronx are a decent enough brand just wondering did i get a REALLY REALLY good bargain. Thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Icequeen

Well give us a hint, post a pic or something and we'll tell you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hmmm you might have as Bronx are a decent brand, but it's meanginless without seeing what they actually look like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

I like them ... so be nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I dunno about being an absolute bargain, but the main thing is that you like them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hmnnn as dudara said, not exactly a bargain perhaps, but bronx are a good brand and they are leather. Where did you pick them up? I'd like to try and get my missus a pair as she likes the Bronx brand and the heels don't look so high.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

Last pair on ASOS - thought they were a bargain cause small ankle boots by Bronx are 70€ and more. Can always return them if i aint happy.

Advertisement