Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone recommend me a decent irish hosting service

Options
  • 19-04-2007 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend me a decent irish hosting service, would be much obliged.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

I use Hosting365.ie and find them good. You can also check out Blacknight.ie and digiweb.ie. Hosting365 seem to give more for the money paid but Blacknight has an automated installer for lots of opensource software. I don't really know much about digiweb.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

hosting365.ie is great from my experiences and I have 3 with them. They have a nice personal hosting plan for 40 a year if you don't have massive traffic to your site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

Blacknight is the the biz and the soho package is so reasonable. Their customer support will reply in minutes to any queries adding sub domains etc etc.. cant recommend them enough.

Advertisement