Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone Lost

• 19-04-2007 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks, I know its a long sot but I lost my mobile phone in the playing field somewhere oppsite McDonalds/Tubs & Tiles on the main Cork road (on the way to/from W.I.T). Its a nokia, albeit an old one, camera phone and not in the best of condition. I cant imagine anyone wanting it enough to not return it but still, Im willing to offer a reward for its return. Its the numbers in it and the fact that Im used to having that number that maeks me want this phone returned. If anyone finds it, please PM me. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hate that feeling. Have you tried calling the phone? Sometimes the phones left in the cop station - ask there perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭intheknow

Phone service providor Vodafone, o2 etc will give you a new sim card with your old ph no for free, you are a bit goosed for your contact numbers though :(

Advertisement