Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Broadband down in Wexford?

Options
  • 19-04-2007 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Anyone else's BT Broadband down in Wexford this evening?

I know where I work in Rosslare Harbour our phones went a bit weird around lunchtime with being able to receive calls but not make them. Came back around 4.30. Wonder if this is related?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Praetor

There are authentication issues going on currently being investigated.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Quixote1064

kmurph wrote:
    Anyone else's BT Broadband down in Wexford this evening?

I know where I work in Rosslare Harbour our phones went a bit weird around lunchtime with being able to receive calls but not make them. Came back around 4.30. Wonder if this is related?
    It was down earlier. I called them and they said it was a "global issue" and they would call eircom in the morning. Back now

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

I got two call backs earlier about this from a guy in BT support called Ross which I thought was pretty good considering all the bad press they get here.

Am I the only person on BT who seems to never have any major problems with support or billing? :)

Dear God, having to use dial-up again was like being back in the dark ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Aeneas

I had lots of problems with BT Broadband (I live in Wexford) about six weeks ago. But things have been ok recently, up until Fri 19th when I could not make a connection late in the evening. By Sat morning things were fine. How do you do dial-up when broadband is down?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Aeneas wrote:
    I had lots of problems with BT Broadband (I live in Wexford) about six weeks ago. But things have been ok recently, up until Fri 19th when I could not make a connection late in the evening. By Sat morning things were fine. How do you do dial-up when broadband is down?

Just connect your old dial up modem etc etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement