Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Grasshopper" or "inchworm"? (maths related)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

settle down and lets keep it on topic please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

I had a really bitchy message posted here. Nut I have decided I cannot be bothered with the row. I am not a pretentious condascending ****. And to be honest I couldn't care if you (JC 2K3) think I am. I was merely tring to keep the thread on track. We all know uni maths is hard. I certainly didn't claim you felt diffferently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Just always ensure maths is a top order priority people:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

dan719 wrote:
    Wow JC 2K3 I never thought you could justify calling anyone pretentious. He who claims to revise the phyics course in a week, criticises me as someone 'who has an inherent need' to tell people 'how great physics was'. What were you doing on that thread again btw? Since you would be 'bored' by tp. In fact when you claimed 'not trying to sound elitist' the consensus was 'someone else is posting as JC 2K3'.

Interestingly that post was merely an attempt to stop this thread becoming another 'uni maths is impossible winge moan blah bah blah'. As in the emphasis on 'we have had this discussion on other threads.' I am sorry if i offended your sensibilities. But if you feel the need to curse at me again, I certainly will do so.
    You are pretentious. So am I, but that's another story.

Perhaps I've misinterpreted that last post of yours. If your "Duh" comment was not aimed at me then I apologise. If it was I do to a certain extent(cúnt was a bit harsh), but in this case you have completely misinterpreted my post.

Advertisement