Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with engineering

Options
  • 19-04-2007 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hey i know the time is up and everything but i need to add a few things to my portfolio im hopin i get some stuf in there without anyone seein me i wana get a few more sheets all i had done was analysis of brief , research ideas and that was prtty much it what did the rest of u guys put into urs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

just waffle on about swett f*** all!.....seriously, do some drawings (pencil and paper)...an examiner will jus skip thru internet pictures like theres no tomorrow!

hard to get some 'quick' extra sheets in cause they all require some level of research. but: drawings of all components; a good introduction ; material choice....theres loads of stuff ya can stick in, make sure its partially relevant tho....:rolleyes:

out of curiosity, what did ye have to make this year??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭kieranmcg1

ah thanks man . we had to make a machine that would hold 10 ping pong balls , it had to release them periodically and had to shoot them towards a practisin player its a balls altogether .

Advertisement