Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You

• 19-04-2007 10:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

From our first kiss, under the shade of the bus stop, I knew I loved you.
    I wouldn't say it, and I never did, but I knew from that first moment that I cared more about you than I ever did about anyone in my entire life.
    You held my hand as we walked around the town, let me walk up on the footpath, and you down in the road just so we could be a tiny bit nearer in height. I knew as you held me in your arms, in the shade form the burning sun, that I wanted to stay that way forever.
    You said it. You said it two weeks in, that you loved me. I was so happy, I felt so content just talking to you let all my worries about anything slide into loved up mush.
    It was too good to be true; I should have known.

It only took weeks for reality to hit in. We fell apart as I had to walk away, go home, leave you there. It hurt so much when you called me, and said those fatal words to my heart : "I don't thin this is working".

And so I departed from Cloud Nine, and for the following months I felt empty. That elated feeling was gone, and I hated seeing you in the street, because of that awful awkwardness. I'm sorry to say it, but I hated you. I hated seeing you, so happy, so at ease, and I was feeling like something had melted inside of me. Seeing you with her. Your friend. It seemed like you were dating. Everyone thought you were. Both of you denied it. I'm not sure if I believe you, but right now, i like to.

And so, eventually, I met him. We dated for two months. He hated you, and our friendship, which was piecing itself together, bit by bit. We'd grown close, and he hated that.
    I eventually figured he was a horrible bitter paranoid idiot who I could do without. And I turned to you for a shoulder to cry on when I dumped him, when I just felt in that empty space again that he'd filled. Momentarily.

And now, well, its been nearly a year. Nearly a year since I fell in love with your smile, nearly a year since you told me I was the most gorgeous person you knew. Since you made me feel like I have never felt before, or since.

I still love you, after all this time.
    And it hurts.

Advertisement