Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Quinn know when the farewall ball is finishing up?

• 19-04-2007 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Evening all, first post here, bit disappointed I can't join the soccer forum yet, but oh well! ;)

Reason I'm posting here is this; the farewall ball for quinn students is next thursday and quite frankly no one knows whats going on. Do any business students know when it ends, and will there be a nightclub afterwards in particular or not?

Going to be a good day of sessioning! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

apparently we will be out by half 12. have to be there for 7 tho so its all relative!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

I'd say we'll move on to continue the party. I'd put Coppers down as possible location because of its late hours. I'd imagine the winebars off Leeson St will be fairly popular with some but I can't really afford €35 bottles of wine!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

theres a rumour going around that d2 has been booked out for those going to the ball to visit after we get kicked out. anyone hear anything to confirm this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

Unless the rumour contains the little snippet of information of just who booked it I'd be very sceptical.

Advertisement