Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who the heck is 'muffler' ?...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

muffler

can you really get away with wearing rubber, actually do you like wearing rubber.

ahhhh we see a new side to the person known as muffler.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

nanook wrote:
    muffler, can you really get away with wearing rubber, actually do you like wearing rubber.
    Id prefer not to but they recommended it at the family planning clinic :D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

muffler wrote:
    Id prefer not to but they recommended it at the family planning clinic :D
    Hahaha :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

muffler wrote:
    Is the cat out of the bag?? Does Aine have the balls to admit it?

Tune in tomorrow night for another riveting installment

Is Aine speaking in the....fourth person? Does she think she is Charles DeGaulle??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

MikeTheMan wrote:
    I also am well aware that this 'Muffler' lad as something against Convoy people...:(

Hmmm, very interesting, as my Mother's family come from Convoy !, and he has not denied the allegation ?.. "that he has something against Convoy people".

The mystery deepen's:eek:

P. :cool:

• Advertisement

MikeTheMan wrote:
    I also am well aware that this 'Muffler' lad as something against Convoy people...:(
    Aye, its usually the Convoy women I try to have something against :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

muffler wrote:

I see, innuendo creeps in here. Looks to me as though he must be married to one ;) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭MikeTheMan

muffler wrote:

LMAO!!

Very bold...

Being this caped crusader is not all its cracked up to be either. Especially when you have to use batman toilet roll :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I am muffler.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Tar.Aldarion -I am muffler.

Ah hang on this is going to get complicated. So you donnt think your Devalera, Jesus Christ or Gandhi? Instead your delusions are of being a guy who already aspiring to be someone else ie a rubber klad fella who likes vodka and Convoy women.
    We are all going to have to get shipped to the 'garage' soon.:eek:

tuppence wrote:
    a rubber klad fella who likes vodka and Convoy women.
    Thats a fair description of the real muffler. You haven't seen him by any chance?

would the real muffler please step forward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Dun na nGal

Now this just isn't fair.. it would be an interesting thread if the rest of us could see all of it . Paddy 20, who are you replying to and about what, in the last two or three posts??... Anyway, I always thought that Muffler was female?:confused:

muffler]Thats a fair description of the real muffler. You haven't seen him by any chance?
    [PHP][/PHP]
    No havent seen anyone that meets that description. Folk arent into those synthetic fibres round these parts. With the hot weather we were having recently might be uncomfortable for everyone. But if I do get a sniff of the real Muffler I think I will have to head in the general direction of you tar Ald. I'l have whatever your having!

Now this just isn't fair.. it would be an interesting thread if the rest of us could see all of it . Paddy 20, who are you replying to and about what, in the last two or three posts??... Anyway, I always thought that Muffler was female?:confused:

ahhh lets get the rumor mills going here. we are all past the point of returen

what do you think smashey

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

nanook wrote:
    ahhh lets get the rumor mills going here. we are all past the point of returen

what do you think smashey

I think his effeminate tendencies could cause a bit of confusion.

smashey wrote:
    I think his effeminate tendencies could cause a bit of confusion.

i have to agree

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Tall Tom

I am Muffler.

TBH I thought yer man was muffler but then again I could be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,231 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

what the hell is going on??????

its muffler, he/she (we are currently trying to work out what status a muffler is) bring confusion where ever they go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

Of course they've been wrestling with this problem for years....

Sesswhat Of course they've been wrestling with this problem for years....

Thats classic! Finally mass hysteria has erupted we've all descended into the valley of the dolls. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Muffler seems to have an obsession.

[PHP][/PHP]
    smashey wrote:
    Muffler seems to have an obsession.

Is there not an afterhours section for that sort of thing;)

tuppence wrote:
    [PHP][/PHP]

Is there an not afterhours section for that sort of thing;)
    Its the hours after that worries me :D

sesswhat wrote:
    Of course they've been wrestling with this problem for years....
    LMAO :D:D

Paddy20 wrote:

I am totally baffled as to who he is, and I want to know while respecting his right to anonyminity, which presents a bit of a 'catch 22' ?..

Anyone got any idea, or should we have a 'find muffler campaign' He can not hide forever, hopefully ;)

Paddy I think the search for the real muffler is getting to be like searching for the holy grail or at the very least searching for a sober Donegal person after the match on sunday! Theres fierce smokescreens, identity crisises and sex changes all over the place (not at the match but then again I wasnt at it!?). What do you think? :) [PHP][/PHP]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Paddy20 wrote:
    Muffler seems to know an amazing amount, about a lot of subjects. Particularly in relation to the Twin-Towns and other semi- official information.

I am totally baffled as to who he is, and I want to know while respecting his right to anonyminity, which presents a bit of a 'catch 22' ?..

Anyone got any idea, or should we have a 'find muffler campaign' He can not hide forever, hopefully ;)

From muff maybe? :D

Advertisement