Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who the heck is 'muffler' ?...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Paddy20 wrote:
    Muffler seems to know an amazing amount, about a lot of subjects. Particularly in relation to the Twin-Towns and other semi- official information.

I am totally baffled as to who he is, and I want to know while respecting his right to anonyminity, which presents a bit of a 'catch 22' ?..

Anyone got any idea, or should we have a 'find muffler campaign' He can not hide forever, hopefully ;)

P. :cool:

OMG that's why I avoid posting in North West. Why is that Donegal people are ridiculously nosey? Why do you have to know who he is? Can't he just post in peace without you having to know who he is/who his people are/where he lives/what he does????????:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I didn't realise nosey neighbours was exclusive to Donegal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Miss Fluff wrote:
    OMG that's why I avoid posting in North West. Why is that Donegal people are ridiculously nosey? Why do you have to know who he is? Can't he just post in peace without you having to know who he is/who his people are/where he lives/what he does????????:rolleyes:

Curiosity killed the cat ;)

P.:cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

nanook wrote:
    its muffler, he/she (we are currently trying to work out what status a muffler is) bring confusion where ever they go

What's to say muffler is a he or a she could be both or neither?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

What's to say muffler is a he or a she could be both or neither?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Correct!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

muffler wrote:
    Correct!

Ladyboy. :D

smashey wrote:
    Ladyboy. :D

He is a male, but is he a priest ? :D .

Paddy20 wrote:

Maybe he just likes wearing frocks.

smashey wrote:
    Maybe he just likes wearing frocks.

Then he shall be unfrocked, if I have anything to do with it :D A naked muffler would be a sight to behold !.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement

This is one for the album

And this one from the album when I was a baby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Oh my gawd!! I suppose you never really know what fellow posters look / dress like.. that's a scary thought

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

muffler wrote:

Looking good muffler.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Sandymountman

Well Muffler (Aine Chambers) whoever she is has an exaggerated view of her own importance.
    Check out this link she has moderated:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53162773#post53162773

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

When will that Aine learn, tbh. Shame.

Well Muffler (Aine Chambers) whoever she is has an exaggerated view of her own importance.
    Check out this link she has moderated:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53162773#post53162773
    And muffler forgot to mention that he/she is a dab hand with the old banning stick. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JosephQ

Could Muffler be the DJ in the Grill (see post Strange town)?????????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The clues are out there and Sherlock is on my case ;)

muffler wrote:
    The clues are out there and Sherlock is on my case ;)

'Sherlock' tell's me that he is amazed, at the amount of interest in who muffler is !:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

muffler wrote:

Muffler I am shocked,

I didnt know you smoked the fancy white Moore Cigerettes:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Paddy20 wrote:

Paddy, priest is the wrong occupation, look at the clues, red card is a couple of weeks holidays, yellow card is a couple of days. can you see the where this is going, lady boy, likes showing his legs and attitude, its obvious,

Muffler is an interior decorator

nanook wrote:
    Paddy, priest is the wrong occupation, look at the clues, red card is a couple of weeks holidays, yellow card is a couple of days. can you see the where this is going, lady boy, likes showing his legs and attitude, its obvious,

Muffler is an interior decorator

I am beginning to think he is in Politic's and wears a skirt or maybe it is a kilt, in his spare time ;) .

P.:cool:

Advertisement