Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tunnel/Plug

Options
  • 20-04-2007 12:10am

Hmm, I got 2 4mm plugs put in both ears, first time on wednesday, I pulled my t-shirt over my head today without realising i had gotten my ears done, and now they are kind of, bleeding alot and wont stop. Im not sure if i should just leave it? i guess its normal since i got a 3.6mm needle or somthing thru my ear.

Heres a picture here, It looks like alot of blood, but i havnt touched the ear in over an hour so alot has built up. May not want to click on it if your kinda squimish :]

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/eniarah/DSC01481.jpg

Comments

Well its the next morning now and i've cleaned all the blood up, that took a while but it seems to be ok now : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

if(ear bleeds)
    {
          while(healing)
          {
             clean();
          }
    }
    else
         leaveAlone();

Haha excellent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Wilburt wrote:
    if(ear bleeds)
    {
          while(healing)
          {
             clean();
          }
    }
    else
         leaveAlone();

CA, ftw Wilburt!!!

Yeah. I had the same problem when I had my ears cut from 4mm to 12mm. Haha. It scared me for a bit. Not to mention everyone on the bus home!!!!! 'Maybe you should go to A&E?' No chance, love!

How are they getting on now?

4 to 12!!!!! :/ haha. balls of steel : P They are getting on Fine now, But on my left ear i have massive bruising around the back of it and some at the bottom of my lobe, its worrying me to say the least! It dosent look like an infection, its just like black/blue/kinda yellowy bruising. i think il get it checked out anyway

• Advertisement

ah its fine i stretched my ears over the weekend and just slept on it funny last night, bit of blood and some bruising, nothing to worry about. just stick to my algorithm and youl be grand ;)

Balls of steel?! It was easy to sit through. Alot easier than somethings I've done.
    I just found stretching the left ear after the cut a little sore. nothing Emz can't handle tho!!

Wilburt, what did you stretch to? And on another note, how did you find me on bebo?! You stalker!! Ha! :)

Which reminds me. I gotta go buy 16s for my ears. The 15s keep falling out. :(

Wilburt wrote:
    ah its fine i stretched my ears over the weekend and just slept on it funny last night, bit of blood and some bruising, nothing to worry about. just stick to my algorithm and youl be grand ;)

Ah ok thanks very much for the advice so :)

Oh sorry emz, i said "balls of steel" and fianally checked out your myspace there.... i always presume everyone on the internet is a guy :P You have your arm pierced, ouch!! >_<

fantasy: you know a few of my mates from the dcu ball. saw some pics on kevs site and you commented so decided to say hello
    im at 14mm now and sticking with it. downsized my left lobe cos its sore.

• Advertisement

14mm?
    Thats a decent size tho.

And which friends do you know?
    You MUST know Padraig? And Andrew (Shudder)
    You know he's redbrick chair now?!
    Gaaaaaaah!

Anyway. OP, yeah I'm a chick/doll/girlie.
    And tis ok. Wveryone thinks I'm a guy.
    The name'd be a tad gay if I was a guy tho.
    I dunno.

i know padriag, not very well cos he annoys me but i was referring to kev and chrissie from my class :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

got mine done today :D.. 4mm to start.. happy days... thats another thing i can cross off my list :D

I have 16s as of today!

Ah Padraig is mental, Wil!
    He was in my year. :) He beat someone up outside BK for me at the CA1 xmas party cos I was locked and started a fight. Ooops.

Advertisement