Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angela Lansbury

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

No, She wrote
    Jessica Fletcher was a serial killer roaming from town to town, murdering people then framing innocent people for her crimes before moving on.
    I've been Trying to convince My other half of this for years. And only one Russian has ever come close to the truth in the show. But alas she fingered someone else before he could arrest her.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

No, She wrote
    MarkHall wrote: »
    But alas she fingered someone else before he could arrest her.

Dirty bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Pity she's a bit of a cow in real life!

No, She wrote
    Shocking allegation there janey.

Shocking but true! I hope that you Kojak wont be too disappointed!

• Advertisement

No, She wrote
    Devestated I'd say.
    Do you have any evidence or is it just blatant hearsay?

I know someone who was a huge fan and was hugely excited to meet her but she completely ignored him. (She wasn't just out doing her shopping or anything, I'm pretty sure he won the chance to meet her, or at least go to wherever she was working!) He has Down Syndrome and he took it particularly hard.

But I'm sure she's just lovely!

Advertisement