Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireplace surround?

Options
  • 20-04-2007 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

First post in this forum I think :)

Just wondered if anyone knows if the likes of B&Q/Hearth & Home would stock a fireplace facia (i.e. the front part of a fire) - sorry about my description :o

My house is piped for a gas fire insert, but I've no need for one at present, so I just want to tidy up the 'unfinished' look with a facia and maybe stick in some flower or candles or something instead.

The width of the opening is 17" approx - pretty standard I'm sure.

Hope you can help, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭dools

Hi,

Try these guys http://www.pdd.ie/ if you're in Dublin .We have used them for fireplaces in 2 houses and find them good value and very helpful - David especially. They operate from an old Georgian house and you can pick up anything there to do with fireplaces - like Steptoes yard, but they will order in anything for you. We got our fireplaces there about €300 cheaper than anywhere else

HTH

D

Advertisement