Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season Ticket for World Grand Prix..Question

• 20-04-2007 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Theres a mention of a Season Ticket for €130 on the PlanetDarts website for the World Grand Prix in October. Which seems good value.

Just wondering if anyone has ever bought this and what is the story with the reserved seating. Do you get actually a set reserved seat or is it just a reserved area, and a free for all for the seats.

Just want to know as a few of us are intending to go, and would be like to book all the tickets together.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

IM not entirely sure tbh. I know that the season ticket holders have an area at the very front where the normal ticket holders are not allowed to sit. As far as I could see the tables only have reserved signs on them but no seat numbers etc.

Your best bet would be to ring the City West and ask them.

Phone Number is: 01 401 0505
    Email: darts07@citywesthotel.com

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭TheBigEvil

Kingp35 wrote:
    IM not entirely sure tbh. I know that the season ticket holders have an area at the very front where the normal ticket holders are not allowed to sit. As far as I could see the tables only have reserved signs on them but no seat numbers etc.

Your best bet would be to ring the City West and ask them.

Phone Number is: 01 401 0505
    Email: darts07@citywesthotel.com

Thanks for that, I just wanted to know if anyone had got a season ticket, and what their experience of it was before I rang City west. But thanks for the e-mail, I'll get onto them now. Really looking forward to it.

Advertisement