Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Catherine's Community Sports Centre

Options
  • 20-04-2007 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

hey
    i wonder if any of you guys has been in the St.Catherine's Community Sports Centre in Marrowbone lane (just where Guineess factory is located).
    is it a place for knackers?

tnx

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Blackpitts wrote:
    is it a place for knackers?

Thats a bit of a strange question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Are you really more concerned about the social/ economic status of the regulars than the quality of the sports facilities?

Poverty is not a contagious disease, I'm not sure what the point of your question is. Given the nature of the area, I doubt there would be many Mercedes and X5s parked outside. If that makes a difference, it probably isn't for you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

InFront wrote:
    Are you really more concerned about the social/ economic status of the regulars than the quality of the sports facilities?

Poverty is not a contagious disease, I'm not sure what the point of your question is. Given the nature of the area, I doubt there would be many Mercedes and X5s parked outside. If that makes a difference, it probably isn't for you anyway.

sorry, it just came out wrong from my mouth...
    I just wonder if the facilities are good or not there...is there also a swimmingpool?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Blackpitts wrote:
    sorry, it just came out wrong from my mouth...
    I just wonder if the facilities are good or not there...is there also a swimmingpool?

I think there is a pool. Never been in it but it looks rather new, should have good facilities

Advertisement