Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premiership Strikers Picture Quiz

• 20-04-2007 1:42pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Here is a good quiz for anyone who is bored out of their mind in work like I am. It is one of those Excell quiz's where you are given pictures and you have to say what or who they are. In this case its Premiership strikers. Sounds easy doesnt it? Its not! I only have 51 out 100 so far. Very poor show.

Anyway download it here and have fun wasting your working day.

http://rapidshare.com/files/26965566/StrikersQuiz_2_.xls.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Gets pretty tricky after Klinsmann.

Somebody please tell me who #33 is, he's hilarious.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

PiE wrote:
    Gets pretty tricky after Klinsmann.

Somebody please tell me who #33 is, he's hilarious.
    Bosco Balaban

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Kingp35 wrote:
    Here is a good quiz for anyone who is bored out of their mind in work like I am. It is one of those Excell quiz's where you are given pictures and you have to say what or who they are. In this case its Premiership strikers. Sounds easy doesnt it? Its not! I only have 51 out 100 so far. Very poor show.

Anyway download it here and have fun wasting your working day.

http://rapidshare.com/files/26965566/StrikersQuiz_2_.xls.html

Don't know where you work but the majority of us are probably behind a firewall which blocks file sharing sites...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Shockingly difficult quiz! Its been doing the rounds here in work for a few weeks and it is bugging the hell out of a lot of people!

#33 is
    The wonderful Bosko Balaban, John Gregory's £5.8 million signing who bagged a sum total of no goals in 7 apperances then left on a free!

#19 is Dean Ashton by the way, it is spelt incorrectly in the quiz as Ashdon.

Does anyone know who #39 is?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Don't know where you work but the majority of us are probably behind a firewall which blocks file sharing sites...

Ah im in IT so I dont use the Firewall. Never occured to me that it would be blocked.

Anyone recommend where I can host it? Its 2.2mb so cant attach it, boards wont allow it.

• Advertisement

Juan Pablo wrote:
    Does anyone know who #39 is?
    Ex-Leeds striker Clyde Wijnhard

To do spoiler just use these tags {SPOILER} {/SPOILER} except use square brackets

I was able to to download it from here with a firewall in place. Should work for you.

Kingp35 wrote:

To do spoiler just use these tags {SPOILER} {/SPOILER} except use square brackets

Nice one, had spoiler spelt wrong! So thats who it is, nice spot Kingp35.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

#96 looks like Grace Jones!!!!

Tough quiz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Thats very good has anybody got any other ones like it?
    Number 90 is the spitting image of Brian O'Driscoll (sp?)

• Advertisement

Im really struggling with this. There is about 40 or so that I cant get.

Has anybody completed this yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Reganio 2 wrote:
    Thats very good has anybody got any other ones like it?
    Number 90 is the spitting image of Brian O'Driscoll (sp?)

Donnelly - (simon)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Daemonic

5starpool wrote:
    #96 looks like Grace Jones!!!!

Tough quiz.
    As far as i can tell 96 is computer generated....funny message when you fo get it though :)

Advertisement