Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brooks B17 Champion Special on adverts

Options
  • 20-04-2007 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

I'm selling an almost new black B17 CS (because I got the British Racing Green one to match my frame - I know, I'm getting OCP)...

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=22449

This thread is purely informational, please post on the adverts site if you're interested in discussing it, I don't want to do off-thread dealing and get banned ;)

Cheers,
    Al.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

missed it :(

anyway point of information - British Racing Green is actually Emerald Green from our our fair isle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

missed it :(

anyway point of information - British Racing Green is actually Emerald Green from our our fair isle.

Somebody watches topgear then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

You sold that Trojan?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Yeah, this evening. I just came on to mark sold but it's been deleted, damn mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Any idea why? Are you not allowed link to stuff for sale on adverts.ie from here or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

All I can say for sure is that it's an awesome saddle, and that I look forward to making ass-dents in it. Takes a bit of getting used to, the inclination makes all the difference but I think I have it just right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

blorg, I dunno why it's missing. I suspect that it was deleted by an adverts mod on the basis that it appeared to be sold, but I hadn't updated it to say that. If that's the case then that's a bit hard core, it wasn't sold for sure until late yesterday.

beans, you're right, it's an awesome saddle. I slightly regret selling it, but I wouldn't have a use for it for another year or two so I'm as well off passing it on and taking cash for it. Now I have to start breaking this one in!

As karma said on the adverts thread, "best saddle ever" :)

Advertisement