Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cooking and House-Keeping shortcuts

• 20-04-2007 2:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭

Pray brothers excuse my use of these blasphemous words Cooking, House-Keeping but no longer being in possession of a provider of such services I felt that the brothers may be able to provide tips as to how these iniquities may be overcome with least loss of dignity and effort. Alas due to losses in the meat-shredding equipment I'm lowered to having to soften animal flesh through the application of heat, and no longer able to enjoy the pleasures of succulent, and blood warm fresh kill.

My only idea so far is boiling my egg in the kettle, no need to use an unnecessary pot when your making a cup of tea anyway.

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

dohouch wrote:
    Pray brothers excuse my use of these blasphemous words Cooking, House-Keeping but no longer being in possession of a provider of such services I felt that the brothers may be able to provide tips as to how these iniquities may be overcome with least loss of dignity and effort. Alas due to losses in the meat-shredding equipment I'm lowered to having to soften animal flesh through the application of heat, and no longer able to enjoy the pleasures of succulent, and blood warm fresh kill.

My only idea so far is boiling my egg in the kettle, no need to use an unnecessary pot when your making a cup of tea anyway.

Oh brother, you are in some bother by the sounds of it!
    Some options would be to move home to your mum, have some female friends/sister over to cook, rent out a room to a willing female or if all else fails hire a maid!

Until then, paper plates, plastic cutlery and the delivery guy's number set to 1 on the speed dial is your only real option!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Not one of your better intellectual moments brother, the tea will taste like poo, unfortunately.

I would second the advice to find a new female companion/move back home/get your sister to live with you with all speed. The pizza/chinese/chipper delivery may well provide food, but who's going to bring you beer from the fridge ???

Ritz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Have you a dog? A seeing eye type would be ideal as you don't want to be spending precious couch/football time training them.... They can answer phones, open doors, go on errands, bring you beer, remote control and if you spill food all over your floor they will lick it up there by washing the floor as well as cleaning up your mess. Two birds and one stone my friend. (can be applied to plates, toilets, windows, yourself! be creative). You should be thinking outside the box here.....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Helper monkey ftw.

Pray...for...Mojo.

Advertisement