Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I a lesbian?

Options
  • 20-04-2007 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, i'm a 15 yr old girl in 3rd yrd. I recently had an incident with a friend of mine, basically i wont sugar coat it, i was at home with my friend and we got chatting about sex and stuff, i asked her if she would ever kiss a girl, she said maybe....anyway one thing led to another and we ended up kissing and then we masturbated each other...the thing is i enjoyed it, i've had a boyfriend before but since that night i've been looking at girls more than boys....any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Heres my thought on Bi-Sexuality You may be a Lesbian, there's nothing wrong in that, theres little need to label yourself though. Keep an open mind but most of all be carefull.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

no point posting the same thing so i'll just give you a link :)

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53058666&postcount=8

same type of thread just a while ago here..

imho, as a teen its perfectally normal to experiment. also i see no reason why someone else pleasuring you (regardless of gender) if it was fun/good, why you wouldn't enjoy it. like said above - don't give yourself a label too early. this is the 'testing' phase of life, as it were.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Hi all, i'm a 15 yr old girl in 3rd yrd. I recently had an incident with a friend of mine, basically i wont sugar coat it, i was at home with my friend and we got chatting about sex and stuff, i asked her if she would ever kiss a girl, she said maybe....anyway one thing led to another and we ended up kissing and then we masturbated each other...the thing is i enjoyed it, i've had a boyfriend before but since that night i've been looking at girls more than boys....any help would be appreciated.

Keep an open mind on it, as a 15 yr old teenager you are still growing and you wont know your eventual prefrence till you are in early aduthood.

Advertisement