Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alec Baldwin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Erm, why is this news?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from Cool Crap AH sub-forum with open redirect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alec_Baldwin

I love what it says in the very first paragraph.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

between him and mel gibson there is a lot of crazy going on in hollywood.

The poor child.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

pfft he doesn't even know if she's 12 or 11 and he's whinging that she doesn't answer the phone?!

It's like when my dad would yell at me and call me by my sisters name by mistake. Completely threw his argument out, even if I was totally in the wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

It was a court-appointed phone call that she was meant to answer, as part of the ongoing custody battle between Baldwin and Basinger, so I think there were some kind of bad consequences for him if she constantly refused his calls.

Also I don't think getting confused about her age is that big a deal. He was clearly furious and not exactly thinking straight; at least one of his guesses was bound to be right ;) My dad often calls me and my six sisters by the wrong names but we've just gotten used to it at this stage. Parents get confused about stuff. Meh. It happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ladilia

jesus! his 11year old daughter?!
    pfft tosser

Why are people making such a big deal out of this? So he was angry at his daughter.. what parent doesn't get angry like that? Christ, my parents were like that and I'm glad they were.

Just because he's famous, the poor bastard.

I agree.. there's nothing wrong with getting the age wrong. My parents used to call me by our old dogs name if they got flustered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Why are people making such a big deal out of this? So he was angry at his daughter.. what parent doesn't get angry like that? Christ, my parents were like that and I'm glad they were.

Just because he's famous, the poor bastard.

I agree.. there's nothing wrong with getting the age wrong. My parents used to call me by our old dogs name if they got flustered.

qft,

He looses the rag with her, but every parent does at some stage, and it's all verbal! How did this get out if it wasn't Basinger, ie, it was her!?

• Advertisement
Advertisement