Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Fecking billing problems

Options
  • 20-04-2007 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭

Cancelled with UTV in January, last bill came etc and paid and moved to BT, all fine. Got bill in Feb for month ahead internet (no line rental or calls), rang and got credited. Same again next month where this time the guy told me it won't happen again.
    Guess what.........It did. Rang Wednesday and after 15 mins on hold, told the dept was now closed that looks after admin. Rang Thurs where enthusiastic lady on other end said it definitely is wrong and would credit my account, sort out the final closing of account and ring me back about it. Still waiting on the call back never mind the rest.
    Have now sent an e-mail about this to them and expecting a written confirmation if aciton being taken and said I would go to Comreg next if not sorted.
    Am I right? Sick of being nice and keep getting fecked over?

Only changed coz BT has better offer but sorry I ever went near them now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Comreg don't regulate broadband so no point going there. Try the consumer association or a solicitor instead. UTV are a total joke, i'm so glad I dumped them like a whore last year...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

I find them alright never had a problem bar the odd dns outage (which ive fixed by having a bunch of secondary ones in my router) having said that ive never had to deal with them bar ordering it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

OFDM wrote:
    . UTV are a total joke, i'm so glad I dumped them like a whore last year...

I find them great have to say, tech support can be a bit stupid.. but can get around that

Advertisement