Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reserving area in late bar/club

Options
  • 20-04-2007 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi
    I am planning a party/get together in Galway. There will be around 13/14 of us and was just wondering if anyone could recommend a nice late bar or club. Also do you know if you can reserve an area in any bar or are there any restriction on times etc. It is on a Saturday night. We would like nice music and a lively athmosphere but not too packed or we'll never manage to keep such a large group together.
    All suggestions welcome.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

How about the top floor of the Kings Head its called the Ruby Room, i think it can still be booked and there is no charge, oh and Club Karma has a nice area that you can book for nothing too i had my sisters 21st in Karma and the area they set aside can easily hold 30-40 people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

13-14 is a pretty small number,best to just book a couple of tables,your party could look drab if you rent out a bigger area.Most pubs you can ask for an area to be reserved, Sat night is busy pretty much everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Try Halo; they have the red room upstairs. You can book it by ringing CP (not sure whether or not you need to be a club member).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Morgan's have a small area to the left of the main door that can be cordoned off. Free. DJ on weekends. Food can be provided. Easy peasy. Nice place too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

defo morgans, tis pure handy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

Fey! wrote:
    Try Halo; they have the red room upstairs. You can book it by ringing CP (not sure whether or not you need to be a club member).

yea i work in halo/cps, you can book tables in the vip areas upstairs red rooms/cream rooms (when i say rooms theyr not really rooms!) with about 10 tables in each area, a table can fit about 6/7 so just two tables beside each otherr. you dont have to go to the bar, theres table service included in your booking, food can be aranged, not sure the story with that though. chart music, and classic oldies in there, dance floor is jus beside the vip areas.

check the website anyway, its actually a cool place! ;)

www.halonightclub.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Halo and Karma are your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 davegorman54

Don't forget about massimo. They can lay on food and for the smokers in the posse they have a heated outdoor area. Plus they open till two. Not to mention the atractive female clientele! And no, I don't work there.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mikelowri

Don't forget about massimo. They can lay on food and for the smokers in the posse they have a heated outdoor area. Plus they open till two. Not to mention the atractive female clientele! And no, I don't work there.

attractive female clientele??
    probably not a priority on a girls list

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Can I come?

• Advertisement
Advertisement