Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 essays by monday...ahhh!!!

Options
  • 20-04-2007 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hey guys..

im in a bit of a pickle at the moment...its a long story but i have 2 (2000) word essays to have in for mid-day monday...

both topics im not too familiar with so it makes it alot harder!...

ive obtained 4 books for the first one, its about posters near the end of the 19th century....

Now before you ask..yes im in college but the forum for college work didnt seem busy or even any recent posts in it so i thought i may get some advice here instead.

How is the best way of going about starting these?..right now im worried that i wont have them in on time, and when i worry, i cant concentrate...and these essays are very important...

i tried making out a plan for the first one..but my mind keeps getting side-tracked,

any advice would be really appreciated,

Comments

Advertisement