Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Dumped!!!

Options
  • 20-04-2007 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Any one see the car outside the Humtsman this eve??? Pretty funny!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What's all this then?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

pics please.

What sort of car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Someone wrote on it with shaving foam or something- 'your dumped' on the wind screen, 'home wrecker' on the side and 'bitch' on the back.. Could be a joke though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

lol,
    what kind of car was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

"Your dumped" ...those words exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Have you seen your car lately Herr K? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Yes Karoma, those words exactly-i know the spelling is wrong but im just sayn what i saw!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

what an exciting thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

One the fellas at work was telling me... apparantly it said *name* is a slut! What a way to dump someone.... classy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

It did indeed, my mam saw it on the way hoe from work. It's either an employee or a punter in for some food.

Good burn though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Anyone remember a simular thing out the Tuam road last year. Some "scorned" wife had put grafiiti on advertising boards, sides of house etc for miles out the Tuam road.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

daveg wrote:
    Anyone remember a simular thing out the Tuam road last year. Some "scorned" wife had put grafiiti on advertising boards, sides of house etc for miles out the Tuam road.
    wasnt a scorned wife man!it was actually a woman that was seein a married man and the wife apperently went nuts about it!what a way ta get someone back,made the news and everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

chris_oc wrote:
    wasnt a scorned wife man!it was actually a woman that was seein a married man and the wife apperently went nuts about it!what a way ta get someone back,made the news and everything!

The woman who the grafitti was about almost lost her business over this... Very snooty customer base :p :rolleyes: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

Msfc wrote:
    Someone wrote on it with shaving foam or something- 'your dumped' on the wind screen, 'home wrecker' on the side and 'bitch' on the back.. Could be a joke though!!

baaaaaaaaahaaaahahahah!!

GENIUS! haha!

JohnCleary wrote:
    The woman who the grafitti was about almost lost her business over this... Very snooty customer base :p :rolleyes: :eek:
    you obviously know of her to,she lives near me,actually very nice person felt sorry for her when it happened.ur rite,very F**Kin snooty customer base:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

chris_oc wrote:
    you obviously know of her to,she lives near me,actually very nice person felt sorry for her when it happened.ur rite,very F**Kin snooty customer base:rolleyes:

Yup I know her and her sister, really nice people. Used to call out to the shop the odd time used to have mighty craic whenever I called out (Theyre hot too!)

Really felt sorry for her and her family, esp the fact that the person who wrote the grafitti had to write stuff about the business... why the feck like? That's also her sister's business

JohnCleary wrote:
    Yup I know her and her sister, really nice people. Used to call out to the shop the odd time used to have mighty craic whenever I called out (Theyre hot too!)

Really felt sorry for her and her family, esp the fact that the person who wrote the grafitti had to write stuff about the business... why the feck like? That's also her sister's business
    completely agree man,ur wan shouldnt have said anythin bout the business at all.they are great craic too!and yes i def agree wit ya that they are hot!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

chris_oc wrote:
    it was actually a woman that was seein a married man and the wife apperently went nuts about it!what a way ta get someone back,made the news and everything!

IIRC, it wasn't a woman who did it; it was someone being a "£$%.

Fey! wrote:
    IIRC, it wasn't a woman who did it; it was someone being a "£$%.
    really?!musta heard wrong then,and theres me actin like i know the whole story:p ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

chris_oc wrote:
    really?!musta heard wrong then,and theres me actin like i know the whole story:p ....

I could be wrong. :o Or we could both be wrong! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

The basis of this thread was "I saw something funny.. lol"

Did it warrant a thread?

Advertisement