Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N76

• 20-04-2007 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Fancy getting myself one of these as bored with current phone.
    Had a look at Expansys and they don't have it and after cchecking with carphone warehouse etc decided to check eBay but all I can find is this

Anyone any ideas where else I could try for this phone ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Komplett.ie have it listed but temporarily out of stock, €499 eurons minus shipping. You could ask when they expect to have it in again on their interaction forum in the Biz section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Excellent stuff Ruu, you've saved me the price of an eBook !

[EDIT] Komplett are out of Stock....anyone got any other ideas ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

No Joy from McKomplett on a date when they will be back in stock. Anyone know of anywhere else I can try ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭steelbar

I checked up on expansys.ie and they are also taking pre orders for it, and they dont have a price for it

Advertisement