Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would you like...

• 20-04-2007 6:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭

... to look like!

Just reading the 'womens bodyfat' thread and it got me thinking.

I think Evangaline Lilly (Kate from Lost) has a really nice figure.
    I would like to build somewhere near her level of muscle, but maybe not the whole hog.

Man wise - I have to say I'm really not into really muscled look. I like my man to be fit and look toned - lets say like - somewhere between (more Lost references!) Jack & Sawyer. No offence to anyone on here - the larger muscle thing is just not my thing!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Kate from lost is hot though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

olaola wrote:
    I think Evangaline Lilly (Kate from Lost) has a really nice figure.
    I would like to build somewhere near her level of muscle, but maybe not the whole hog.

you think Evangaline Lilly has too much muscle?? :eek:

evangeline_lilly_oahu.jpg

oh dear....

In that case you'll hate my ideal figure :D Jenny Lynn - perfect proportions and a gorgeous woman...

Jenny_Lynn-A156-low.jpg

In fairness olaola, this *is* the fitness forum, not fashion and appearance... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

Jenny Lynn is way, way hotter than that fat bitch from Lost. Here's one of my faves:
    cori-nadine-photo.jpg

This one is Priya Rai. She's an x-rated model not a fitness model but jesus you should see some of her best photos, I can't post them here =D
    PriyaRai1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

g'em wrote:
    you think Evangaline Lilly has too much muscle?? :eek:

In fairness olaola, this *is* the fitness forum, not fashion and appearance... :rolleyes:

I don't think she has too much muscle, I'm just giving what my goals are. She hardly got her figure by speed-walking down to the deli on her lunch break.

This is a FITNESS forum, not a 'I want to have a totally ripped body' forum.

I think my goals are as relevant as yours.

post a picture of yourself now i wanna see boobies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

olaola wrote:
    This is a FITNESS forum, not a 'I want to have a totally ripped body' forum.

I think my goals are as relevant as yours.

ah calm down!! Who said anything about goals?? It just makes me chuckle when I see a figure like that being described as "muscular". She has a lovely fiure, yes, but not a muscular one.

Anyway, it's *not* in the fitness forum anymore. Should be interesting to see the inevitable "she looks like a man" comments... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Sorry - got a bit defensive :)

IMO - I would consider her fairly muscular.
    I know a lot who would, it just depends on what you are into -
    I got major slaggings in work when some dumbbells arrived into reception for me!

In fairness - if I had a figure like this I would be happy out:
    http://idontlikeyouinthatway.com/image_pages/el2.19c.html

And obtaining that figure would involve quite an intensive workout plan.

It seems there are few places to post that cater for the 'I just would like to be a size 10' kinda person. You get the extremes of the spectrum - from people drinking expensive tea to lose weight to people who lift weights on a large scale, with little in between. And I would say even the girls who would even venture into a free weights section in a gym would be in the minority.
    They definitely are (or were in past places) in the gym I am a member of.

Anyhoo - it is time for a beer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

eaa12-Grimy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Malteaser! wrote:
    eaa12-Grimy.jpg

Dear god, she'd be chained to the bed!

whos she?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

think id like the body shape of miss diaz think she looks great toned but not freakish looking .him id have to give up my oven chips i think not going to happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Malteaser! wrote:
    eaa12-Grimy.jpg

i think her figure is horrible?

whats wrong with it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i want to look like jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭rainglow

Got to be Jessica Alba - from her height down to her skin colour. Plus I don't really like obvious muscles on women and I think she strikes a nice balance. Damn my lousy genetics and sugar addiction. I'll just have to comfort myself with rumours that she's as dumb as a box of hair :D

jessica_alba_ass_bikini_new_2_small.jpgjessica_alba_ass_bikini_new_small.jpgjessica_alba_lq_shoot_small.jpgjessica-alba-bikini-nipples.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I detect some airbrush action in the lower back curve? :D

Malteaser! wrote:
    whats wrong with it??

Well her face looks like a man, her boobs look fake, her stomach is a bit TOO muscly and her thighs are like a rugby players.

Personally i agree with the post above i think Jessica Alba has a perfect figure.http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/070115/jessica_alba.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

i'd like to stay the way i am now for the rest of my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

empirix wrote:
    Dear god, she'd be chained to the bed!

You'd have to let her loose or she wouldn't look like that for long!! :D

That blonde chick is hotter than jessica alba. Coming from me that's something because I think Jessica is a hottie but I'm more into a nice blonde myself. This girl is in a different league. Her figure is absolutely perfect. She is perfectly toned without being too muscular, a pure fitness model's physique. They have the best bodies by far.
    Her boobs do look fake and more than likely are but that wouldn't really bother me (and most guys I know) that much. Implants are so common nowadays anyway...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Libertine07

Personally i agree with the post above i think Jessica Alba has a perfect figure.http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/070115/jessica_alba.jpg

Perfect but for the lack of boobs, I'd prefer to be like Kelly Brook

I think Scarlett Johansson has a great figure
    320784248_2da1a25ad1_o.jpg

i think britney had a savage figure round the slave for you time http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/797/7spearssnakegu6.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I want to look like me. God I look good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

yep, disgusting

I definately wouldn't be complaining if i looked like her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Adriana Lima http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V237550.jpg
    She is the hottest woman in existence!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

jessica alba and scarlet johanson(spelling her name right is harder than i thought!) are by far two of the best lookin out there,not too much of anything and also not to little(dont care that they dont have massive boobs),keira knightly was my perfect girl for a while until i saw the pictures in which she had a six pack!:eek: i dont think six packs look in anyway nice at all on girls in anyway!!and i think most lads would agree?!..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

i think britney had a savage figure round the slave for you time http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/797/7spearssnakegu6.jpg

Defo!

Advertisement