Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM Live

Options
  • 20-04-2007 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

:O

This could be the greatest game if it is good.

Can't wait for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

i will never, ever undertand the fascination that people have with the football manager games.

Still looks fairly ambitious...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

*runs off to change into new pair of trousers*

this could be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

tbh,there crap
    the ol championship manager games were sensational, but they peaked at 01/02 ,and all after that were crap

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I disagree. The games were still tremendously enjoyable up to CM 04. However, after that date, there was a rift within Edios (the developers). That's why you should have switched to Football Manager after the CM '04 editions .

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yeah Football Manager is a sensational game and this looks like a brilliant idea...can't wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I assume this will be independent from the regular FM series (the annual one that tends to come out each Christmas)?

It seems like an interesting idea, but I'd be interested to see how it works exactly - I mean, will each mini-league only be able to move as fast as the slowest player? I'd imagine so. That said, I'm surprised it took so long for them to go online - maybe they just wanted to do it right.

For the record I don't like footy management sims - I haven't the patience to spend the time required in building up a quality team from scratch and tend to speed through the game, keep losing and get bored.

Advertisement