Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any US companies ship iPod here?

Options
  • 20-04-2007 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭

iPods from the Irish store are over 100 euro more than the US store. Is there any where in the US that will send me an iPod?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

There are several different services that give you a US shipping address and then forward the goods to you . .

try www.myus.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

There are several different services that give you a US shipping address and then forward the goods to you . .

try www.myus.com
    Cheers. That company is a good idea.

edit: but it is expensive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

Watch out for the customs bill that will come through your door about a month after your US purchase.. you'll wish you bought it here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

JohnnieM wrote:
    Watch out for the customs bill that will come through your door about a month after your US purchase.. you'll wish you bought it here!
    Yeah, I've been hit with a few of them over the years. I've found its still cheaper on the whole to buy from the US, especially given the current exchange rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

What kind of customs charge would you be looking at?
    I recently bought an iPod from the US, its in the post at the mo and I'm hoping to avoid the customs mess.

• Advertisement
Advertisement