Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs

Options
  • 20-04-2007 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

I'm bored cycling by myself- are there any good mountainbiking clubs in wicklow or dublin or even wexford?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

WWW.EPICMTB.COM

Check their forum they run spins a few times a week.

Also try www.madmtb.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

WWW.MADMTB.COM

They're only Ireland's Premier Mountainbiking Club

(or www.epicmtb.com if you're stuck ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭h-street23

I was interested in going on the kindlestown spin but the list of required items made me laugh too much...mad? more like pedantic :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

for example?

h-street23 wrote:
    I was interested in going on the kindlestown spin but the list of required items made me laugh too much...mad? more like pedantic :-)

You're dead right. A helmet? Water? Spare tubes? Why would you want any of that crap?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Sneaky_Russian

the IMBRC have beginner spins every Saturday at 10am from the Cycle Inn in Tallaght.

Helmet, spare tubes, water, food and a bike in good working order are essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

think those items are essential for all forms of biking!

I'm just not a joining kinda guy it seems.

oh well plus ca change and all that.

h-street23 wrote:
    I'm just not a joining kinda guy it seems.

And there you were, looking for a club! You're such a tease...

Ok, possibly I was too hasty. Club-speak and group mentality are just different ways of doing the same thing.

But please, my 'pedantic' pun didn't come out of nowhere: some credit please :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement