Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooper rifle in .223 or other calibre

Options
  • 20-04-2007 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy folks,
    I'm wondering if anyone who visits this board has a Cooper rifle. Actually in any calibre really. I'd be interested in a .223 model, probably the Varminter. Anyone got any info for me? Reply here or in PM is grand too.
    Thanks a lot,
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Do you mean the Jeff Cooper Scout rifle???Or the Malcom Cooper accuracy intl rifles?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

I know they're excellent quaility rifles all come factory bedded/floated/pillars and guarenteed no trouble.

American firm and i think foxes over in the UK import them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Hello john,
    Dan Cooper of Kimber of Oregon now of Montana "Cooper Firearms of Montana, Inc."? ?
    A very accurate quality rifle. I sold a 30.06 Kimber several years ago and and now wish it back.
    http://cooperfirearms.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I mean Cooper of Montana like Double Barrel has pointed out :) DB I'll send you a PM about it :)

Yeah Brian Fox does them in the UK from Manchester I believe. Anyone else in Ireland have expierence with a Cooper?

John,
    The 30.06 was a charmer, beauty and dead on accuracy in an over the counter hunting rifle is not always achievable but Kimber was noted for combining the two.
    Check your PM's.

• Advertisement

John check your PM's

Advertisement