Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legia Warsaw vs Korona Kielce - Very Fishy

Options
  • 20-04-2007 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

Weird stuff.....Just at the end someone layed 'no goal' in the next goal market for 10000euros out of nowhere....a couple of minutes later there was a goal....Something very suspect there....There was also an injury time goal in the first half but I wasnt looking at the market at the time so I didnt see any spikes. Is there any way of reporting stuff like that to Betfair?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

If you want fishy you should see what went on in Ghana recently, check out the link below for details of it, scroll down a bit to the Chronicles of Nania headline (BTW The Guardian's "The Fiver" is a great read, very funny):
    http://football.guardian.co.uk/Fiver/0,,2060287,00.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Why would you need to report it too betfair? They know the amount that would of been bet on it themselves and there's pretty much nothing they can do. Anyway, they wouldnt really care. Its not their money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Wouldn't call that fishy. I lay loads of 1.01-1.05 shots in the hope that they'll be smashed. In the Drogheda-Derry Setanta Cup game there this week, there was an injury time winner. That means that the draw in the match odds was smashed at 1.01, and so was the under 2.5 goals market. 1.01s are beaten regularly in tennis as well. Nothing like a good gubbing. :)

Under 4.5 goals in the Milan - Cagliari game backed at 1.01, 3-1 Milan now with 10 minutes to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i presume it was fishy because it was a large some of money for a small game.

• Advertisement

I know, agreed, but I was just pointing out that late goals aren't unheard of generally speaking.

Advertisement