Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Randy Orton sent home from European Tour

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Ya never know though, maybe Orton's the type of guy who'll just give up if he faces that kind of treatment. Vince obviously knew that HHH had the desire and passion for wrestling to fight through whatever punishment he faced. Maybe they have to sort of coax Orton into becoming better. Because like I said, he has the potential to make them a lot of money in the future

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Ph3n0m wrote:
    To be honest the best and most suitable punishment is to suspend Orton and keep him off tv completely

It will hurt him in the pocket - plus show that even potential main eventers should act like idiots (remember HHH and the Madison Square incident - he was scheduled to win that years King of the Ring, instead he was jobbing to everyone left right and centre, including the Ultimate Warrior)

I love the way the MSG incident is stretched out of proportion. Even on the HHH The Game DVD where they mention it and how he took his punishment like a man, which is fine but they showed the pig pen match which took place FIVE MONTHS *BEFORE* the MSG incident. The Warrior job was a few weeks before that incident too.

Shawn and HHH were desperate to go to WCW at that point too.
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

I love the way the MSG incident is stretched out of proportion. Even on the HHH The Game DVD where they mention it and how he took his punishment like a man, which is fine but they showed the pig pen match which took place FIVE MONTHS *BEFORE* the MSG incident. The Warrior job was a few weeks before that incident too.

Shawn and HHH were desperate to go to WCW at that point too.
    VR!

quite true, the Warrior match was an oversight on my part. However the plan for HHH to win King of the Ring that year, is indeed true and in the 96 torunament, he was jobbed to Jake Roberts - but it was really only a delay, as the following year he did win KOTR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Yeah he was definitely pencilled in for the KOTR win and a good stretch with the IC run, which got shortened. HHH was meant to transition the belt to Hennig for his comeback if i recall correctly, of course, Hennig went and ****ed both himself, Vince and HHH over by jumping to WCW, so the IC belt got given to back to Mero, then HHH and then just as he was getting into his own, they gave it to Rock, who quite frankly, sucked at the time and was green as cabbage.

... and the fans had no problems letting him know as well! :D

Probably just as well it happened, cos WWE needed SOMEONE to help dig them out of their hole, but nobody predicted Austin would be the one!

VR!

Advertisement