Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the weather in ireland

Options
  • 20-04-2007 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

i'm studying abroad in italy next semester, but i want to go to ireland really really bad and meet some family.

anyways, which would be the best month of weather: september, october, november, or december?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Just to be clear is your next semester starting from september?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭damntheman

september 4, 2007 - december 14, 2007

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Ok.Just to let you know that weather in Ireland is as fickle as they come.We can have 4 seasons in a day.But if i where to be a betting man id put my money on september as been the more decent month.We usually have a indian summer here(a late summer spell with settled weather)which would be the best month to pick for travelling etc etc.But if your visiting friends here the pubs(bars) are usually dry indoors regardless of weather outside.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Mr Pinchy123

Unfortunately we are booked up!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement