Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was I banned?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Icequeen

Stekelly wrote:
    Wow, wow,wow.............................................wow. Nobody said anything about a dog on fire. Right, I'm in.

Now, would the dog be involved in the babyfight in any way, or would it just be sideshow/warm up act?

I actually laughed at that stephen *****BAD ICEQUEEN*****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I hope you're happy Icequeen...
    Post-Crap-Dog_Suicide.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Icequeen wrote:

I aim to please. :)

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Boston wrote:
    She would have to realise she is in the wrong before that could happen.

It's not my job to be objective, but please do tell where I have misjudged the situation. Is the user not a serial abuser of other people? Has she not been banned from several forums? has she not threatened other users with physical violence? I'm all for diversity, but not at the cost of normally users enjoyment of this site.

no, shes done all that. Maybe she will go, wouldn't be surprised and I wouldn't really argue that it wasn't justified. I just think openly calling for peoples sitebans smacks of a witchhunt and I personally find it distasteful. To be honest I would find it that no matter what they had done (even if they are a witch). Probably just me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Icequeen wrote:
    So therefore Icequeen condones child and animal abuse. Congrats, now you are what you hate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

So therefore Icequeen condones child and animal abuse. Congrats, now you are what you hate.
    lol, nicely done aidan.

Owned-Granny_kick_baby.gif

look just ban me cause otherwise I'm going to just pile a load of **** on this thread in response to what was said about me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Icequeen wrote:
    look just ban me cause otherwise I'm going to just pile a load of **** on this thread in response to what was said about me

There we have it. Permission to site ban. Dead ahead captain, eight miles dead ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Icequeen wrote:

Try the off button on your pc. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Icequeen wrote:

that's just sick :s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

the_syco wrote:
    (when the drunks start to come in)
    You called?

Anyone want to guess where this thread is going? I'll give a clue....

welcome-to-nowhere.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Icequeen wrote:

You already have.

Rozie II

The sequal.

probably best not to go there

Boston wrote:
    I hope you're happy Icequeen...
    Post-Crap-Dog_Suicide.jpg

Number 1: Tell everbody in work you're gay I bet they'll all just say "so what", you're gay you're not dying of cancer or anything. and it hardly an issue any more so grow the **** up ya queen

irlrobins wrote:
    You called?

Anyone want to guess where this thread is going? I'll give a clue....

welcome-to-nowhere.jpg

is that petrol price per gallon? looks like a good place to be..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

You already have.

Rozie II

The sequal.

probably best not to go there
    Ah now. Rozie was more sensible than this!

EDIT:
    Ahem.
    orly.gif

seamus wrote:
    So you completely missed my last post then.

You got banned for personal abuse. Nothing more.

Any other agenda, or anything else which you think may be relevant is entirely a fantasy borne out in your own mind.

Number 2 (this is actually fun)

So ****ing what, does that mean "personal abuse" is worse than child abuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

orili.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Is this a private orgy or can anyone join in before IceQueen gets tired and leaves?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Icequeen wrote:
    Number 2 (this is actually fun)

So ****ing what, does that mean "personal abuse" is worse than child abuse?

Seriously. Calm down. Go for a walk or something.
    Child abuse is not a nice thing.
    Some people cracking a joke over toddler fight club can be funny.

You losing the plot over a stance on child abuse versus some alledged humour. Not funny. But hey.. some people are having fun with it.

you are being trolled to bayjasus and back. Not that bayjaysus can be found on a map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

270907182_ef25ba42de.jpg

• Advertisement

Icequeen wrote:
    AARRGGHHH!!! RAAAANT!!! I HATE BOSTON

Icequeen, come off it. You have attacked people on this forum and in this thread time and time again (I'm prob next in line :confused: ), thats what the issue is. If you come down of your high horse and actually discuss what you percieve to be issues, without having to start bitching and moaning, then maybe people will start listening to you.

I get your point about the toddler fight, I think its disgusting. I think most other people here do. But I don't go off and abuse other people about it.
    I don't believe in Paganism, however I'm not going to run off to their forum and start saying how stupid they are.
    Re Bostons post; you're not the be all and end all of all things LGBT. Say your piece, say it politely and then if you disagree either make your point or ignore it. Simple as that. No need to start a bitchfest and no need to start blabbing on about your opinion ad naseum.
    Your just a person, get over it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,992 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Icequeen wrote:
    Number 1: Tell everbody in work you're gay I bet they'll all just say "so what", you're gay you're not dying of cancer or anything. and it hardly an issue any more so grow the **** up ya queen

You see what the problem was on that thread?

The thread went along the lines of

Boston: "coming out to my co-workers, yay or nay?"
    General concensus: "yay if they ask, otherwise leave it be"
    Boston: "Okay, fair enough"
    Icequeen: "OMFG. I can't believe you asked that question. You prissy attention whoring little queen. You can never tell anyone you're gay, never ever. Well except when I deem you a repressed coward for not telling anyone of course. That's just the way things work in my world".
    General concensus: "You're a tool"

The problem wasn't the advice you gave, it's that you went on an abusive rant giving it. Everyone else was able to give advice in a civil manner.

copacetic wrote:
    no, shes done all that. Maybe she will go, wouldn't be surprised and I wouldn't really argue that it wasn't justified. I just think openly calling for peoples sitebans smacks of a witchhunt and I personally find it distasteful. To be honest I would find it that no matter what they had done (even if they are a witch). Probably just me.

This is a fcuking witchhunt, no matter what any of you say I'm defending myself from like 30 of you by now, like for fcuk sake what do yous expect? Like do you expect me to just be quiet and take the abuse? this isn't the fat belly thread boys :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Is it the hary belly one??

Seriously get a sense of humour for your own sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Not that bayjaysus can be found on a map.
    bejaysusve1.jpg

Icequeen wrote:
    This is a fcuking witchhunt, no matter what any of you say I'm defending myself from like 30 of you by now, like for fcuk sake what do yous expect? Like do you expect me to just be quiet and take the abuse? this isn't the fat belly thread boys :rolleyes:

I think a few people have tried to give reasonable opinions and advice to you, you just don't want to listen. You haven't really got a 'defence'. Why not move along and learn from the experience? Or not? Either way this thread isn't getting anyone anywhere. Although for some reason I can't take my eyes of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 mcsmohil

well ice cream, how would you kill a plank of wood

Icequeen, come off it. You have attacked people on this forum and in this thread time and time again (I'm prob next in line :confused: ),

Nunber 3. Yeah actuall you are, edit your ****ing quote because I never said that ya wanker, If you don't then I'll quote you and make it sound (really convincingly) like you are coming out as gay and a transvestite

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Ooh, that'll show him!

• Advertisement

Icequeen wrote:
    Nunber 3. Yeah actuall you are, edit your ****ing quote because I never said that ya wanker, If you don't then I'll quote you and make it sound (really convincingly) like you are coming out as gay and a transvestite

oh god don't do that, he'll have to get a whole new wardrobe..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement