Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snooker WC online

• 21-04-2007 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can get the live streaming of the World Championship online? I'm getting 'access denied' on the eurosport.de site.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭hailtothechimp

The BBC streaming is UK only.

Is there anywhere else? I need my Crucible fix.

I can watching it fine. http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm says my IP is in Dublin too.

The_Edge wrote:
    I can watching it fine. http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm says my IP is in Dublin too.

Really? That's very strange. I can't access it and I've never been able to access their UK only content. Does anyone know how "The Edge" might be managing this?!:confused:

Scrap that. I'm in!

Funnily enough it only seems to work if I use Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player. No idea why. Quality not great but it's better than nothing.

• Advertisement

Nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭Bernard Hopkins

i watch all sports free on this site,..........its free , and quality is exceptional.

http://myp2p.eu/

copy and paste that into your address bar.

scroll down to "other sports" and up comes a schedule of all odd sports (like snooker:) )

have a look at their football section. no more premier plus fees !!

i personally use it for boxing from europe / usa,.... as our normal irish coverage is dreadful for boxing.

its one to add to your favourites, prob the best find i made on the internet !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

wow

niiiiiiiiice!

wonder do they show alot of prem footie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Scrap that. I'm in!

Funnily enough it only seems to work if I use Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player. No idea why. Quality not great but it's better than nothing.

Seems they have copped onto it. Was able to get in yesterday but not today.

Anyone got other ways about it?

Bernards link is fine but it relies on Eurosport showing it live which they dont always!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭sportaholic

Some times I just chance it and it works fine on the BBC site but other times in get the UK only message :confused:

Does not help that BBC NI are showing fooking indoor bowls for the next few afternoons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,489 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Some times I just chance it and it works fine on the BBC site but other times in get the UK only message :confused:

Does not help that BBC NI are showing fooking indoor bowls for the next few afternoons

If you have ntl: digital it's on Eurosport (ch 423).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭sportaholic

Alun wrote:
    If you have ntl: digital it's on Eurosport (ch 423).

Thanks yeah am watching on Eurosport now

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭armchairninja

I was watching it in college the other day on the net and it was fine even with the "UK Only Streaming" notice, but then i tryed to connect to it on my laptop on the college wireless and got nothing. College being in dublin so assuming it has an irish ip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

davyjose wrote:
    Anyone know where i can get the live streaming of the World Championship online? I'm getting 'access denied' on the eurosport.de site.

Cheers
    If you go to Eurosport.de then go to live streaming, you will get an access denied screen in german, but if you click "Vollbild" you can get pretty good quality streaming. Commentary is in German, but who cares!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

davyjose wrote:
    If you go to Eurosport.de then go to live streaming, you will get an access denied screen in german, but if you click "Vollbild" you can get pretty good quality streaming. Commentary is in German, but who cares!
    Yeah thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

be good to see hurling when you are away

Advertisement