Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More VT

Options
  • 21-04-2007 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

It's not incredibly funny but I smiled all the same.

I don't have access to Lolocaust but move it there if it's more appropriate. How does one gain access to that particular forum? It sounds like it suits my cynical south park loving humour! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Haha, jesus.

Never head of this Lolocaust. I was only away three days! What's the story with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

what is this lolocaust you speak of? or is that just a new fangled name for the Humour forum these days?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Lolocaust contains humour of a slightly darker nature. If you're easily offended it's not for you. You need to PM Hagar or Rabies and request access, it will be reviewed by the two mods and decided on, you have to be over 18 to gain entry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

You forgot to mention the brown envelope...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

boll!x, I forgot...

Lads, ye also have to send me on a little *token* :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement