Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guidance councellor

Options
  • 21-04-2007 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend a good career guidance councellor in the limerick area please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

no idea,its is however the most pointless job ever,dont pay some college dropout to tell you what to do with your life,they proabably became a guidance consellor because their own career didnt work out the way they wanted it to

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Go to a teacher or school principal who'll recommend one (or possibly be one)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

krudler wrote:
    no idea,its is however the most pointless job ever,dont pay some college dropout to tell you what to do with your life,they proabably became a guidance consellor because their own career didnt work out the way they wanted it to

krudler, i refer you to the charter in relation to people looking for assistance. if you dont have the answer then don't answer, especially with smart arse comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

i can recommend you a vey good one, he is based in Adare, in addition to working for the Dept he sees clients in his home. He prooved very good for my daughter.

If you want his contact details, pm me
    (dont want to post it publicly)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

krudler, i refer you to the charter in relation to people looking for assistance. if you dont have the answer then don't answer, especially with smart arse comments.

sorry but when did opinions become smart arse comments?

• Advertisement
Advertisement