Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Recruiting

Options
  • 21-04-2007 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi I have been tasked with recruiting volunteers for a youth project in Letterkenny and am keen to know of any low-cost ways I could go about this. I don't really have any budget for advertising. Its a brilliant project to be involved in and great on the CV! The challenge currently is figuring out the best way to make contact with people who would be prepared to give about 2 hours per week during the summer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

PM a few details of what all this is about as recruitment could be seen as a form of advertising. I dont think there will be any great problem with it but in fairness to everyone I will lock this for the time being and if everything is in order it will be open again shortly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement