Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

seat leon windscreen wiper problem

Options
  • 21-04-2007 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have a 02 seat leon 1.4. Anyone happen to know how I might go about fixing my back windsreen wiper which has stopped working, its now stuck in the middle of the back windscreen, or where I could go to get advice before taking it to a garage. Manual has nothing of use.

Thanks
    T

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Have you checked the fuse box, to see if a fuse is blown. Not sure if the back wiper would have its own fuse, but worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Have a look through these pages. You might find some helpful info.
    Just spent the afternoon fixing a faulty rear washer on my 02 Ibiza. If anyone with an 02> Ibiza has the same problem let me know and I'll post a few photos of where the pipe connections come apart. That's 3 different places now mine have come apart.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭tammy

thanks, I'll head over there and see if anyone can help.

Advertisement