Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the PI Forum

Options
  • 21-04-2007 7:56pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If you go Unreged how long does it take for the thread to appear?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The thread appears when the moderator gets around to approving it, normally doesn't take long at all, a few hours at most from what I have noticed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

ok cool! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Which one are you?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Ooooh... we'll be looking out and comparing common typos!

:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Im the one who is....... I went Unreg'd for a reason! haha! It was ages ago but It took AGES for it to show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

As far as I know the thread has to be approved by a mod before appearing, and it goes to a queue when you submit it. It probably depends on the time of day it is posted (e.g. midday will be quicker than midnight).

<insert "mods are people too" gathering card>

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What they said /\. Also, if the thread is not acceptable for PI or any other forum then it will simply not be approved. Sometimes we approve threads and then lock them, but there are threads that don't even get shown, but deleted immediately.

A new unregistered thread/post will be approved (or not) a lot quicker in the daytime during work hours (funnily enough!). Mods are online a lot less on the weekends, especially Sundays.

I hope the spots on your willy clear up quickly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

And Gordon now does the night shift. ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Gordon wrote:
    A new unregistered thread/post will be approved (or not) a lot quicker in the daytime during work hours (funnily enough!).

<_<
    >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Erm.. I'm only talking about my own online schedule.. All other PI mods are hard at work during work hours, and are only online when on a break or outside working hours.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I am about online during the day while the kids are in school :P

Advertisement