Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clearwire transfering contract

Options
  • 21-04-2007 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello folks,

If anyone is interested in overtaking my contract, getting 60 € in cash (I save 120 € cancellation fee, so you get half of it) and reducing your minimum contract period to 8 month, read on!

I am an Austrian student on an Internship here in Dublin. I have signed up a clearwire wireless 2m/Bit contract for a year even though I am only here for 4 month.

When I called for cancellation, they asked me, if I would not have anybody who would be willing to take my contract over.

<rest snipped by moriarty>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

spcboarder, I'm locking this thread as it all seems just a little suspect.

If you can PM me with details in the clearwire contract which explicitly say that you can transfer your contract to someone else, I'll reopen the thread. Otherwise, it's staying closed. That means no new threads on the topic aswell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement