Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fresh nice tuna

• 21-04-2007 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Can anyone recommend me where I could possibly buy some fresh nice tuna? I would prefer if it would not be tinned like the ones in the supermarkets. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I can't say for definite but I would expect somewhere like Wright's or Beshoff's or Nicky's Place in Howth to have fresh tuna.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

It isn't Tuna season yet so you won't be getting Albacore, in another few months there should be some Irish boats landing Tuna.
    I would prefer Albacore to Yellowfin,Bluefin is only good for sashimi/sushi and skipjack is too dark for my taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 biaduit

M&S normally have Tuna in their fish section - if there is one near you.

Advertisement