Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Multi Text

• 22-04-2007 12:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭

Could somone please tell me how to use multitext? Where do i enter my phone number and such?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

download the program and put mobile details in the settings function

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Settings->logins. The username is your phone number and the password is the one you use to log into the website to send webtexts.

If you dont know it, on o2 and voda you can get it sent to your phone by clicking "forgot your password" on the site. On meteor you have to ring up and ask.

You probably didnt need half that info but its good to be thorough :)

Settings->logins. The username is your phone number and the password is the one you use to log into the website to send webtexts.

If you dont know it, on o2 and voda you can get it sent to your phone by clicking "forgot your password" on the site. On meteor you have to ring up and ask.

You probably didnt need half that info but its good to be thorough :)

Now the question is how does AFT work on a mobile.Can you explian that or post up a link.Does it work through gprs or something.
    thanks in advance.And finally do people use this software and does it work fully.And what will you save from using it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭donutface

http://aft.donutsoft.net explains it all. Over a thousand people are using AFT with €11,090 euro saved since September 06. I think people are fairly happy with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

If you have any more issues the MultiText forum is linked over at www.randomprojects.eu/multitext or PM me and I'll catch you on IM!

• Advertisement

donutface wrote:
    http://aft.donutsoft.net explains it all. Over a thousand people are using AFT with €11,090 euro saved since September 06. I think people are fairly happy with it

Thanks i will look into it.

Advertisement