Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahinch Surf School?

Options
  • 22-04-2007 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Righteo, I've my future brother in law's stag do in Lahinch on the June Bank Holiday, and he wants to try surfing. Anyone know anything about anything like this? He's asked me to sort it out. Who are good down there? Recommend anyone?

Cheers n beers,
    WP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Yeah just ring them up and book the lesson.
    They're fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

yeah iv been to lahinch a good few times, always a stag up there, good place to have it too, usually stag partys stay in the lahinch hostel so check that out (nice and cheap) and then lahinch surf school is brillant, brought my college surf club up there loads of times, very professionaly run school, have you heard of John McCarthy, fellow waterford man??? he is the well known big wave surfer of the cliffs of mor and with a bit of look he will be teaching your mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

did a few lessons there about two years ago....good place to head i reckon,...no hassle!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

They look very professional, it makes a great stag weekend wet paint, I did one in Strandhill, fantastic fun for everyone, even the ones who never surfed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Dr.Louis

Had my first ever surfing lessons in that school- with the main man himself! That was about five years ago- and I'm still going back every year! The instructors really know their stuff and are the nicest guys too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement