Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World tenpin masters (56k killer)

• 22-04-2007 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Went watching the World Tenpin Masters in Barnsley yesterday.
    Great day and some fantastic bowling.
    Took a few photos on my phone, wish I had taken my camera now though.
    any way enjoy what I took..

DSC00035.jpg
    DSC00034.jpg
    DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00031.jpg
    DSC00030.jpg
    DSC00029.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00023.jpg
    DSC00020.jpg
    DSC00018.jpg
    DSC00016.jpg
    DSC00015.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Wow! The most interesting photos for me are the last three. I've always wondered about bowling in that situation, where there is only one lane and people crowded down each side of it.

I know regular finalists get used to it but for me that would be a bit off-putting. I've had crowds watch me bowl before but they were behind me so I could focus on the lane and not get distracted.

Must be weird to be into step 3 of a lane approach and catch someone from the corner of your eye as they pick their nose! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 glen290

I thought the same when I first got there.
    Got a few of the autographs and and had a good chat with Paul Moor, who ultimatley lost in the final on sunday evening.
    Good thing about being close up was that you got to see their techniques and sit there thinking, maybe I should try that !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 glen290

Just to let you know, that this tournament is now being shown on sky sports, so you may se me in the crowd with my strike sign.:D :D:D

Advertisement