Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Oral

Options
  • 22-04-2007 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

What questions were people asked on the bildergesichte?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

I got "Zusammen sind wir stark". I was asked to describe the classroom and the teacher. She also asked me to say what the boys would do before school and what the Turkish girls would do. Also ended up talking about foreigners in the school and how they integrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

I got The Weihnachten one.
    I was asked To describe bild 1. What was the atmosphere in the church like? What do I like about christmas? Why don't some people like christmas? What can you do to help the homeless? What will the poor woman do next?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

I got nachtliche ruhestorung (sorry, too lazy to get umlauts...)
    she asked my to describe the hotel and where it was situated.. total blank, couldn't think of "in the country" or anything similar but just mumbled something about "there are trees nearby..."

apart from that it was all ok...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Es gibt 2 Möglichkeiten(possibilities). Erstens bist du gefragt(the first is that you will be asked), um etwas von den Bildern zu erklären(explain) z.B auf Bild 1 in dem Rollenspiel ,,Zusammensind wir stark" ,,Was machen die beiden Mädchen?" oder auf Bild 1 in dem Rollenspiel ,,Nächtliche Ruhestörung" ,,Was glauben Sie liegt im Koffer?" usw. Ich habe keine Ahnung(Idee/idea) wie viele Fragen der Prüfer/die Prüferin fragt aber ich weiß, das es mindestens(at least) zwo Fragen ist.
    Zweitens bist du gefragt 2 Fragen, eins von ,,Zukunft"(future projection) und eins von ,,Meinungen"(opinion on issue). Wenn die Prüferin/der Prüfer fragt dich über ,,Future Projection" dann solltest du die Antwort für diese Frage gut wissen(you should know the answer to this question well)- ,,Wie geht die Geschichte weiter?"(how does the story go on) Das ist eine standard Frage. Es gibt eine gute Wahrscheinlichkeit(theres a good probability), dass der Prüfer/die Prüferin fragt dich diese Frage(that the examiner will ask you this question for future projection). Oder etwas ähnlich(or a similar question). They may ask something else like ,, Was kann die Dame an der Rezeption machen?" in Nächtliche Ruhestörung too or say << Bekommt Miriam eine Strafe und von wem?>> in Handy in der Schule verboten.

Die Frage über<<Meinungen>> sind über etwas zu tun(sth to do) mit den Bildern aber in eine allgemeinere(but in a more general) Situation z.B für Nächtliche Rühestörung ,,Was gefällt Ihnen am Urlaub?" oder ,,Wieso(warum) streiten sich Teenager und Erwachense(do adults and teenagers fight) über Musik?" oder ,,Glauben Sie das es zu leicht ist, um Teenager alkohol zu kaufen(Do you believe that its too easy for teenagers to buy alcohol?)

Viel erfolg und wenn du mein detsch nicht verstanden hast dann frag mich und ich übersetzte mehr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭StewieGriffin07

I got The Weihnachten one.
    I was asked To describe bild 1. What was the atmosphere in the church like? What do I like about christmas? Why don't some people like christmas? What can you do to help the homeless? What will the poor woman do next?

Lovely, I got that 1 as well, Also i was asked, Is christmas to commerical?
    That german was too easy....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mé Féin

I got the christmas one and got asked why the woman was crying,where she would go next and to describe the christmas tree!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

^Those are all fairly obvious ones!

Advertisement