Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CL Semi-Finals Leg 1

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

i can safely say have never heard anti munich songs being sung in Anfield, one fella used to wear a jersey with Munich on the book but there was an appeal in the fanzines and match programs for him not to come back to Anfield.
    Far as i'm concerned any liverpool fan throwing **** or piss at united fans is an animal, same goes for if they try and make light of the munich air disaster, have no problem saying that.

on the other hand can you not admit the majority of the united fans singing about hillsborough all season is a disgrace (if they can be heard on TV, even at away games-i surmise that it must be a majority)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,424 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

honestly, and i do mean HONESTLY, i have never heard a hillsborough song. However, i can usually not make out what is being sung, the only ones i do make out, are the ones i know the words to, so that would probably explain it. And YES, anyone who sings about it is a disgrace, but you said ALL united fans are usually a disgrace, which is completely unfair.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

and dont start about songs, the scousers and others like leeds and west brom are not exactly "kind" towards the people that died in munich.

And Man U fans are not exactly kind about the Leeds fans that were killed in Istanbul as they let the whole of Leeds know by bringing a huge banner to Elland Road with them. Dont start slagging off Leeds fans on this thread when your own fans are just as bad if not worse.

All clubs have bad fans or idiots as I like to call them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

"Your Fans are worst then our Fans!!!! Neh ne ne ne neh!!!!" :rolleyes:

FFS! Grow up! Every team has tossers that support them....FACT!!!

This place will be fun if Utd. do meet Pool in final. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

i can safely say have never heard anti munich songs being sung in Anfield, one fella used to wear a jersey with Munich on the book but there was an appeal in the fanzines and match programs for him not to come back to Anfield.
    Far as i'm concerned any liverpool fan throwing **** or piss at united fans is an animal, same goes for if they try and make light of the munich air disaster, have no problem saying that.

on the other hand can you not admit the majority of the united fans singing about hillsborough all season is a disgrace (if they can be heard on TV, even at away games-i surmise that it must be a majority)

Eh, if you're offended about that chant so much at least enlighten yourself to what they're singing about! It has nothing got to do with hillsborough whatsoever:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Tauren wrote:
    I don't think many people would say the current United side are one of the greatest in history, there are too many weaknesses.
    You could argue that the '99 team was a better team on paper but I think the achievement of being in contention to win another treble with 7 games to play can not be under-estimated.

United already have 3 more points on the board than the 99 team had with 4 PL games left to play.

Their goal difference is 11 goals better.

Chelsea IMO have also been the strongest opposition United have had to face over the past 14 years. United would not be able to afford to draw 13 times this season and still be in contention to win the title, which they did in '99.

So, if United were to get the treble, I believe it would be a greater achievement than that of '99, and the team could be favorably compared to the '99 team. The difference in quality would be balanced out by the teams perseverance, mental strength and endurance over a very long season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

your very wrong there.the song has nothing to do with hillsborough, its in relation to a certain alleged "incident" (note the careful wording ere) that is supposed to have happened in around the time that "liverpool won it 5 times". hence the song. as regards gatusso, he got booed for 2 dives, and trying to get evra booked. as already said, he didnt looked too injured when he came off. ronaldo has been booed in every away game this year, you dont hear many united fans calling every other club a disgrace do you?

Kingp35 wrote:
    And Man U fans are not exactly kind about the Leeds fans that were killed in Istanbul as they let the whole of Leeds know by bringing a huge banner to Elland Road with them. Dont start slagging off Leeds fans on this thread when your own fans are just as bad if not worse.

All clubs have bad fans or idiots as I like to call them.
    agreed - every club will have fans that make light of terrible events. Leeds have the aeroplane immatators, like a lot of clubs, United have, i am sure, people who sing about hillsborough and the leeds fan being killed. No point starting a tit-for-tat argument about it. My anger centred on ALL man united fans being refered to as disgraceful. I'm sure you'd be angered by all Leeds United fans being called a disgrace, as i'm sure 'pool fans would if all pool fans were labled a disgrace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭quad_red

You're so bitter, biased and blind as to make it laughable.

A few 'bad eggs' in the witty erudite kop versus the ManUre scum who spend their time taunting innocents, chanting about a stadium disasters, staying silent cos they don't know any chants cos they're all glory hunting twats etc. etc.

Crawl back onto whatever Liverpool fanboard you came from. This is a general football discussion forum. Trolling isn't tolerated. So if can't contribute something meaningful, go away.

your very wrong there.the song has nothing to do with hillsborough, its in relation to a certain alleged "incident" (note the careful wording ere) that is supposed to have happened in around the time that "liverpool won it 5 times". hence the song. as regards gatusso, he got booed for 2 dives, and trying to get evra booked. as already said, he didnt looked too injured when he came off. ronaldo has been booed in every away game this year, you dont hear many united fans calling every other club a disgrace do you?

kind of different, he's being booed for his antics at the world cup. dont agree with it, but he has responded and was yesterday voted the premier leagues FANS player of the year.

If that song isnt about hillsborough, i'd like to know what its about. If i'm wrong i'll hold my hands up and apologise

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Tauren wrote:
    agreed - every club will have fans that make light of terrible events. Leeds have the aeroplane immatators, like a lot of clubs, United have, i am sure, people who sing about hillsborough and the leeds fan being killed. No point starting a tit-for-tat argument about it. My anger centred on ALL man united fans being refered to as disgraceful. I'm sure you'd be angered by all Leeds United fans being called a disgrace, as i'm sure 'pool fans would if all pool fans were labled a disgrace.

I have had run ins with the so called Leeds fans that sing the Munich songs. There have often been fights on the Kop at Elland Road between fasn as a few twats start singing the Munich song and everyone else starts telling them to STFU.

Yeah the majority of fans of every club are fine but there is ALWAYS a minoruty of idiots who let a club down.

S.M.B. wrote:
    You could argue that the '99 team was a better team on paper but I think the achievement of being in contention to win another treble with 7 games to play can not be under-estimated.

United already have 3 more points on the board than the 99 team had with 4 PL games left to play.

Their goal difference is 11 goals better.

Chelsea IMO have also been the strongest opposition United have had to face over the past 14 years. United would not be able to afford to draw 13 times this season and still be in contention to win the title, which they did in '99.

So, if United were to get the treble, I believe it would be a greater achievement than that of '99, and the team could be favorably compared to the '99 team. The difference in quality would be balanced out by the teams perseverance, mental strength and endurance over a very long season.
    It would be a magnificent achievment if United won the treble, and the performance of the side has been great. Chelsea are the strongest team we have had to battle consistently. I think it would be a greater achievment then 99, but partly becuase the team/squad are not as good as what we had in 99.

Put it this way, even if we won the treble, i'd be very annoyed if we didn't buy another 2 or 3 players in the summer, and not just to add to the squad, but to actually go for a first team spot. I don't think anyone in 99 would have had their first team spot under threat if they wanted it the next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Prufrock wrote:
    Chelsea V Liverpool
    Chelsea's poor performances over the last month.

Please elaborate and tell me how one drawn game in the last month makes Chelsea's form poor? :eek:

kind of different, he's being booed for his antics at the world cup. dont agree with it, but he has responded and was yesterday voted the premier leagues FANS player of the year.

If that song isnt about hillsborough, i'd like to know what its about. If i'm wrong i'll hold my hands up and apologise

read my post, it tells you what its about, well pretty mucn anyway. im not going to risk being banned to explain fully what it is. but IT IS NOT Hillsborough, fact. think about it, liverpool have the song "we won it 5 times", united made up this song to react to that.

the incident Sheilds is in prison for, i would guess.

and gattusso was booed for his antics yesterday - trying to get people booked and making a meal of tackles.

Mad Dog wrote:
    Please elaborate and tell me how one drawn game in the last month makes Chelsea's form poor? :eek:
    i know you didn't ask me, but the performance of the chelsea side over this season, let alone the last month or so has not been great, they have ground out results, and got the points, but they have not been dominating teams and hammering them like we have seen previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

The RTE somehow like the claim that Milan get tired as the game goes on because they've apparantly got an old side. They've 2 outfield players over the age of 30...

Kaka's explanation:
    "I think it was a psychological problem. The whole team went deep and at the end of the day we paid for that, as Manchester have great movement and you need to really push them to keep United down"

If they need to get a goal in the 85th minute of the 2nd leg I doubt they'll be looking tired. :)

this is my last post on this, just want to add something that sickened me a few weeks ago,

was flying home from liverpool the morning after the lille game at old trafford. there was 6 scouser youngsters about 18-20 on the plane, sitting in front of us. for a good duration of the flight, they proceeded to sing out loud" whats that lying on the runway, whos that dying in the snow". i sat there with controlled anger. the air hostesses did nothing. everybody else just sat there in amazement and shock.

basically, there is a culture running through the game, where certain people want to highlight the misfortune of others. this then grows out of hand. it will never change, so it just has to be accepted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

BaZmO* wrote:
    "Your Fans are worst then our Fans!!!! Neh ne ne ne neh!!!!" :rolleyes:

FFS! Grow up! Every team has tossers that support them....FACT!!!

This place will be fun if Utd. do meet Pool in final. :rolleyes:

Indeed, Ive seldom seen anything as pathetic/embarrasing as Fade2Blacks Man U ranting in the other thread about a week ago. The main reason I dont actually call myself a passionate fan of any particular team (bar Ireland of course, but im referring to English club football) is that this type of up their own arse we`re the best **** the rest nonsense in regards to teams 200 miles away in Northern England has been something that has annoyed me from about the age of 8. I like to see Liverpool do very well, I like the players, the way they play, their conviction, and their fans are usually less full of ****e. I was jumping out of my seat in 05 after such a comeback, whereas if Man U made a similiar climb back Id just think "ah bollix". I also will usually back, albeit to a slightly lesser extent, Chelsea and Celtic. I have to be honest, my newfound liking for Chelsea is partly because Jose riles the Man U fans so badly). I like to see Man U get a poor run because so many of their "fans" conduct themselves in the same manner most Irish fans dislike Ingerland fans for at tournaments- namely up their own arse-ness, a conviction they are better no matter what the state of the team/opposition, often a lack of any respect for the opposing team, and not forgetting that alot of Man U chants are the most god save the queen rule Britannia Inger-land drunk in some European town square fighting the locals type chants you can get*. Obviously this doesnt correspond to all fans, but alot, including some of my friends, would come under this.

*: Not that Im accusing Man U of widespread hooliganism because, as we know, they have a relatively clean record (well, there was the incident with most probably a bunch of Londoners throwing coins at Dida but anyway, we will keep the little trouble comment in regards to mass brawling, which Man U generally avoid) but the tone of the chants is very England-away-crew like, and its always baffled me how Irish Man U fans can hate this type of conduct from England fans abroad and then sing the same type of feckin chants :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Tauren wrote:
    Put it this way, even if we won the treble, i'd be very annoyed if we didn't buy another 2 or 3 players in the summer, and not just to add to the squad, but to actually go for a first team spot. I don't think anyone in 99 would have had their first team spot under threat if they wanted it the next season.
    That's a decent point but it's going to be very difficult for any player that comes in this summer to hold down a first team place due to the quality of the current team.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Some of the posts here by liverpool fans here really are mind boggling. We all know theres a few utd supporters here who seem to be living in a utd red bubble but the amount of anti-man u knocks is shocking.

What now?
    Who's been knocking Utd? they won last night and congrats to them on doing it.

Game wasn't great due to the general poor quality of football from both sides.
    5 goals; 2 of good quality but along with some horrible defending doesn't make for a great game imo.

shane86 wrote:
    *: Not that Im accusing Man U of widespread hooliganism because, as we know, they have a relatively clean record, but the tone of the chants is very England-away-crew like, and its always baffled me how Irish Man U fans can hate this type of conduct from England fans abroad and then sing the same type of feckin chants :confused:
    What songs are you talking about?

The ones i know of relate to John O'Shea marching down the wing, Ronaldo playing on the left and the right, Ole making us happy (and putting the ball in the germans net) Jose doing some polishing, Argentina, ROONEY. I can't think of many that would be classed as an england away day type of chant. From speaking to Newcastle, Liverpool, Chelsea, Sheffield United, Arsenal and City fans over in england, it would appear United have some of the best and most imaginative songs in the league.

S.M.B. wrote:
    That's a decent point but it's going to be very difficult for any player that comes in this summer to hold down a first team place due to the quality of the current team.
    A good winger could knock giggs out of the startign line up. Hargreaves could become first choice if he arrives, a top striker would take Saha's place (even ifhe remains a United player).

The only players I would say are certain of being first choice all next season are: Rio, Vidic, Neville, Ronaldo and Rooney. Evra and Heinze will battle for the left back spot, and it could be a fight between Scholes and Carrick for a regular spot in midfield alongside Hargreaves (as the tought tackler) I would imagine it would be Carrick dropping to the bench most of the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

shane86 wrote:
    Indeed, Ive seldom seen anything as pathetic/embarrasing as Fade2Blacks Man U ranting in the other thread about a week ago. The main reason I dont actually call myself a passionate fan of any particular team (bar Ireland of course, but im referring to English club football) is that this type of up their own arse we`re the best **** the rest nonsense in regards to teams 200 miles away in Northern England has been something that has annoyed me from about the age of 8. I like to see Liverpool do very well, I like the players, the way they play, their conviction, and their fans are usually less full of ****e. I was jumping out of my seat in 05 after such a comeback, whereas if Man U made a similiar climb back Id just think "ah bollix". I also will usually back, albeit to a slightly lesser extent, Chelsea and Celtic. I have to be honest, my newfound liking for Chelsea is partly because Jose riles the Man U fans so badly). I like to see Man U get a poor run because so many of their "fans" conduct themselves in the same manner most Irish fans dislike Ingerland fans for at tournaments- namely up their own arse-ness, a conviction they are better no matter what the state of the team/opposition, often a lack of any respect for the opposing team, and not forgetting that alot of Man U chants are the most god save the queen rule Britannia Inger-land drunk in some European town square fighting the locals type chants you can get*. Obviously this doesnt correspond to all fans, but alot, including some of my friends, would come under this.

*: Not that Im accusing Man U of widespread hooliganism because, as we know, they have a relatively clean record, but the tone of the chants is very England-away-crew like, and its always baffled me how Irish Man U fans can hate this type of conduct from England fans abroad and then sing the same type of feckin chants :confused:
    Huh? You agree with my post and even have a go at Fade2Black for ranting and then you go on a rant yourself saying that Utd. are worse than other supporters. hmmmm.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Tauren wrote:

The ones i know of relate to John O'Shea marching down the wing, Ronaldo playing on the left and the right, Ole making us happy (and putting the ball in the germans net) Jose doing some polishing, Argentina, ROONEY. I can't think of many that would be classed as an england away day type of chant. From speaking to Newcastle, Liverpool, Chelsea, Sheffield United, Arsenal and City fans over in england, it would appear United have some of the best and most imaginative songs in the league.

and lets not forget the song about park sung to the tune of lord of the dance:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Mad Dog wrote:

IMO Chelseas form has not been as good as it can be over the last few months. They have done enough to win most of the games, but just about (with the odd exception). They have not dominated games as they can, Maybe the backroom stuff has affected the team but they are definitely not at the top of their game at the moment, Maybe they'll put that right tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

BaZmO* wrote:
    Huh? You agree with my post and even have a go at Fade2Black for ranting and then you go on a rant yourself saying that Utd. are worse than other supporters. hmmmm.....

I wasnt ranting about their play or some nonsensical die for the club thing. I was complaining that opinions like his are alot more common among United fans than those of other clubs, and that it annoys me when Irish Man U fans will cheer on whoeevr England are against for the very reason that many of their fans are too up their own arse.

As for the chants, sorry but Glory Glory.... is about as bare chested Carling drinking union jack tatooed Ingerland-like as Vindaloo and Rule Britannia.

quad_red wrote:
    You're so bitter, biased and blind as to make it laughable.

A few 'bad eggs' in the witty erudite kop versus the ManUre scum who spend their time taunting innocents, chanting about a stadium disasters, staying silent cos they don't know any chants cos they're all glory hunting twats etc. etc.

Crawl back onto whatever Liverpool fanboard you came from. This is a general football discussion forum. Trolling isn't tolerated. So if can't contribute something meaningful, go away.

once again it was not a few bad eggs, it was thousands of fans.

i didnt want this to get heated and this is my last post on the matter.

this is a general football discussion forum, and we are in the last nights games thread, all i did was point out the song united fans were singing (in last nights game) was not appropriate and that they shouldnt have booed off gattusso.

end of my point, didnt mean to say ALL UTD were awful, just those who were partaking in that behaviour last night.

Apologies for any offence caused

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

who's not honouring me now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Ooops, my mistake, I thought this was the thread for discussing the CL Semi-Finals, not the whiny little girl's thread!:D
    With regards tonight, i think Liverpool will nick it 0-1, some less-prominent player to get it, maybe Agger or Arbeola, Chelsea will be watching Crouchy+Kuyt/Bellamy for long balls or little runs respectively so i think if it's gonna come it'll have to be from further outfield. Maybe Gonzo if he starts. I'd like to see Liverpool go out and press a team hard from the start for once, not hang around and wait for a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

Where do I go to read/partake in some decent football discussion about the CL Semi-Finals Leg 1 matches ???

This thread seems to have been hijacked.

Trying to fit two matches into a single 'CL Semi-Finals Leg 1' was never gonna work, really now, was it? And as can be seen, harmony has not ensued.

Time to start a Chelsea v Liverpool - CL 1st Leg thread I think, for those that are interested in football .....

Redspider

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭gracehopper

shane86 wrote:
    I wasnt ranting about their play or some nonsensical die for the club thing. I was complaining that opinions like his are alot more common among United fans than those of other clubs, and that it annoys me when Irish Man U fans will cheer on whoeevr England are against for the very reason that many of their fans are too up their own arse.

As for the chants, sorry but Glory Glory.... is about as bare chested Carling drinking union jack tatooed Ingerland-like as Vindaloo and Rule Britannia.

Sorry, your not making any sense here. i had to read it a few times but, eh no, cant make sense of it.

I dont know who i dislike more liverpool or Chelsea. But i hope liverpool beat Chelsea so its a manU v pool final. God i would love to see United beat the scouse in Athens. It'd make my decade!! We're already playin Chelsea in a final anyway, might as well have a bit of variety!!

I'm a united fan who goes to games at OT regularly and i have to say there HAS been an increase in trouble at OT recently. There were never any issues with Utd fans in the past but in the last year or 2 I've seen a lot more skirmishes in and around OT than usual. Again it is certainly not a majority of fans causing this but i was at the Roma game there recently and the thugs were organised to the point were they were all wearing the same gear, black scanda jackets or black hoodies. Have any other United fans noticed this around OT?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

all clubs have fans like this. Chelsea, Liverpool, West Ham, Leeds, City/United, Millwall, Pompey, Cardiff and Birmingham have all reputations.
    We all know whats right and wrong in term of lyrics song by who ever in the crowd. Can't be linked to all fans of a team. Lets not link it to the true fans, which I'm sure all of us on here are. And lets cut out the bitterness and the hidden stirring (United gonna lose tonight and in 2 weeks cas they're sh!t....who said anything about Liverpool? There you go again, just cas Im a pool fan blah blah blah).

I'm an United supporter growing a little tired of the soccer forum on here. I hope Liverpool win tonight. What a final it would be if United and Liverpool were to progress. Liverpool would prob deserve to win it after John O Shea robbed them a month ago, its almost written in the stars. I dont dislike Liverpool like some United fans ( I know Pool fans love to see us lose most of the time because of the rivalry but thats what makes it interesting) and I wish them luck tonight because they didnt splash the cash on their players like Chelsea and they have some great players. Keep all the talk above the belts while on here would be a good rule of thumb.

Lets keep it somewhat to the football, and ease of the smart cold remarks. Im not gonna mention names, but this is a discussion not a virtual playground full of ignorant and petty arguments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Seems to be alot of gibberish going on here. Anyway onto tonights game. Dont expect to see another 5 goal thriller but a thriller i expect to see. I have a feeling the pool are gonna nick a goal. 1-1 or possibly 2-1 chelsea.

I'm rooting for the pool.

going for a score draw i think...... or maybe a 1 nil win to the pool..... or maybe a 1 nil loss! ah i dont have a clue!

all i know is its going to be close

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

i'm expecting a crap match tbh, not gonna get overly excited about this one. 0 - 0 is my bet, but a liverpool advantage would be nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

I think Liverpool could well snatch something...what with Ballack out, their midfield looks ever so slightly weakened...especially if Chelsea play two up front...Chelsea have looked tired in recent games and I saw an interview with SWP where he admitted that plainly....Liverpool should be fresh, it'll be another tactical battle of concentration and composure no doubt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

cheesedude wrote:
    If this game is high tempo or end to end, I will personally run around an estate of your choice naked.

So you get to keep your clothes on afterall lol ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Jesus it was just **** though wasn't it? I hate the way Chelsea play and manage to win. I can imagine United playing beautiful football with slick passing and high tempo attacking stuff, and still losing to Chelsea.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Tauren wrote:

Absolutely spot on. One thing we don't have at Old Trafford for the majority of the smaller games is a good atmosphere, but the range of songs United have dwarf any other club in the UK and Ireland. When the United away fans get going they could get through 50 different chants at a game.

My favourite is the 12 days of Cantona. Gives a great xmas feel to games! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Sizzler wrote:
    So you get to keep your clothes on afterall lol ;)

Every cloud has a silver lining Eh! ;)

Advertisement