Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New FF movie

Options
  • 22-04-2007 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Its being reported that Galactus is a cloud in the new FF movie. WTF!!!

Blasphemy!

Destroyer of Worlds, scattered showers later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

man,that was strange

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Hmm. Why is it that I spend time doing these things?

(Also...as if having a decent Galactus was going to save this film from a crappy script and Jessica Alba...)

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

Fysh wrote:
    Hmm. Why is it that I spend time doing these things?

(Also...as if having a decent Galactus was going to save this film from a crappy script and Jessica Alba...)

Galactus is not really noted for saving anything (maybe apart from Secret Wars).

He should have his own movie!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

aye..him AND the surfer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Briony Noh

A note for Galactus or anyone who might have been thinking of saving me from Jessica Alba . . . um . . . Don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 M. Sean McManus

Check this out:

galactus_head.jpg

Here's the article I found it on:
    ComicMix.com

Although... if you look really close at the bottom of the pic it almost looks as if the big G doesn't have a body.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

Why isn't his helmet pink? Real giant world eating galactic terrors aren't afraid to wear pink!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

The pics from Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Hollywood should take note, seeing as they always get it dreadfully road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

CrazyTalk wrote:
    The pics from Marvel Ultimate Alliance
    Ah. I was thinking it was too bloody awful looking for a big budget movie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 M. Sean McManus

S'not from the movie? No wonder it wasn't in the new preview. Now I'm disappointed.

At least the FF flying car thing is sponsered by dodge. That makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

in fairness the cinematics in the game were gorgeous. i'd love to see millar and hitches ultimates done in that style as a direct to DVD release. it certainly be better than the one they did. though it does bring up one question, why the hell cant marvel just directly translate their comics to CGI'd movies instead of changing the scripts? if theyre popular enough to support a comic they certainly should shift a few DVDs . persoanlly i'd kill to see "the infinity gauntlet" as one.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

I'd choose that over a cloud anyday :cool:

I'm acutually looking forward to this, even though I've yet to brave the first film which has been sitting in my to watch pile since the day it was released on DVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Anyone remember Ultimate Galactus, he was a swarm of robot bugs, they seem to change him at every chance they get, what next a sex change for Galactus 2099

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Ultimate Galactus trilogy was amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Ugh.

Fox buys US government, uses as new ad agency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I quote : “We are very, very protective of the currency of this country. Our goal was to enhance the coin”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Because being associated with an almost-certain-to-be-forgettable-crap film really enhances currency...

Advertisement