Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

dns2go problems

• 22-04-2007 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Haveing a problem with the dns2go name servers.

Client is working fine but the nameservers do not seem to be updating.

Anyone else use dns3go. ?

Can't seem to get their support to respond.

Cheers

Shane

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

I use DynDNS myself, a software client for it is built into most routers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

Unfortunately will not work for me. Using my own domain.

Just wondering if anyone else was having problems with the nameservers not being updated when the ip changed.

Thanks

Shane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

While, I just used DynDNS's free service, they do allow you to use your own domain, but I think you have to pay for it.. not familier with any of the others since only DynDNS works with my router.

Advertisement